- Massive Lib Dem swing to GAIN Sunderland council seat from Labour in by-elections clean sweep
- A slogan you might not expect from the Lib Dems
- When things come together: Stoke-on-Trent and my emotions
- Brexit Mandate – Theresa May should beware of an expiry date
- Could Rebecca Hanson be fighting a long game in Copeland?
- A Tale of Two Speeches (Stephen Williams)
- The life after Brexit – what next for the EU migrants? (Michal Siewniak)
- I agree with Nick: “EU must fear havoc from both sides now” (Bernard Aris)
- Reforming the fire service (Mark Frankel)
- The Limehouse Podcast (William Porteous)
- Theresa May's Hard Brexit: politically and tactically smart
- Walt Disney's "Education for Death: The Making of Nazi"
- Just because Paul Nuttall is from the North, it doesn't mean he will appeal to Northern voters
- Thoughts among the dustbins
- Teresa May Bingo – As she talks us around in meaningless circles try this
- Theresa May's Brexit speech templates
- Excellent up to the minute panto from All Souls Dramatic Club
- Jeremiah: Een Geweer in het Water, by Hermann
- Draft Social Care Motion
- Liverpool – The trouble getting there early on a Sunday morning
- Peter Watson 17th Jan - 11:25pm
"he joked that many of us in the audience probably did things that might not be missed by the public if we went on strike"...
- Lorenzo Cherin 17th Jan - 10:55pm
Eddie When you sit down at your keyboard , do another thing, go to the party site , and join us ! Whether I agree...
- Allan Brame 17th Jan - 10:52pm
There is no question that we should oppose a Tory Brexit. The coalition showed us the damage we suffer when being seen as supporting the...
- malc 17th Jan - 10:51pm
Nom de Plume @malc "That was before May made her speech." A Sky poll carried out after the PM's speech: 51% of those surveyed said...
- Richard Underhill 17th Jan - 10:45pm
Ashcroft's focus groups wanted the best of both worlds, albeit difficult to deliver as he said.
- Lorenzo Cherin 17th Jan - 10:40pm
Bernard I always admire your diligence in articles and responding to comments. You make a good point . But I do believe it is frustration...