- Lib Dem Deputy Leadership - runners and riders. Who's your choice?
- This week's by-elections: A town council gain but a big loss in Bucks for the Liberal Democrats
- ++ Lib Dem deputy leader Simon Hughes replaces Lord McNally as Justice Minister
- UPDATED: Full list of Lib Dems standing in our held seats and top 50 targets
- Clegg opens up his "fairly thick Black Book" of Lib Dem plans blocked by the Tories - but is it enough?
- Opinion: Justice for Simon Hughes (Linda Jack)
- Ed Davey MP writes: Energy Act will create 200,000 green jobs (Edward Davey MP)
- Tim Farron MP writes: Liberal Democrats must stand up against blanket internet surveillance (Tim Farron MP)
- Edward Davey MP writes: Liberal Democrats continue to oppose Heathrow expansion (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: Europe and peace – the ties that bind and the dangers of the rise of the right (Ian Jones)
- Bumper by election nights 19
- Council forces through plans to treble concerts in Finsbury Park
- Why London has become a bit vampiric
- The Porn Block Fiasco goes mainstream
- 99% of Danish Jews survived the Holocaust
- Liberal Democrats on the Economy
- Fenland DC, Elm and Christchurch
- How to up the response rate on surveys: use Post-It notes
- My recommended reading for today December 19, 2013
- Harville Hendrix may be a liberal....
- Eddie Sammon 19th Dec - 8:45pm
Caron, thanks for addressing my concerns. I have calmed down now and I'll say that I agree there is probably more pressure on women and...
- Richard S 19th Dec - 8:41pm
@Caron, I would agree particularly among adults. Men generally compete for women on a wider range of playing fields. You can get women by being...
- Caron Lindsay 19th Dec - 8:40pm
@david That is exactly what I am saying. Our gender balance is horrendous. We have a range of excellent people who could do the job....
- Caron Lindsay 19th Dec - 8:33pm
Eddie, Jo talked about the effect on boys too on Breakfast this morning. In general, though, I think there is much more pressure on women...
- Eddie Sammon 19th Dec - 8:16pm
OK, Jo's summary of the report on .GOV doesn't highlight women, but the official summary does and when you open it highlights about young girls...
- Paul In Twickenham 19th Dec - 8:16pm
I remember attending the Nuclear Industry lunchtime fringe at conference a few years ago (always a good choice as the food is fab) and watched...