- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists? (John Kelly)
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice (The Voice)
- Fracking to Bath - no thanks
- Proposals for 150 homes on Foldgate Lane - the initial plans revealed
- Local Lib Dem Councillor Acts On Safety Fears As Work Begins On Milton Road Underpass
- Nursery worker faces sack after starring as a Tunnock's tea cake on TV at Games opening ceremony while on sick leave
- Blackness Court meeting
- Social Liberal Conference: Farron on the Radical challenge now the Regan/Thatcher/ Blair consensus is dead
- Miliband and Question Time
- Leicestershire Conservative county councillor faces trial for assaulting a woman
- On Violence Against Women and Political Willy-Waving
- Reasons to be sceptical about making housing central to the party's political message
- Joe Otten 29th Jul - 3:33pm
Question to the author and supporting commenters: There's lots of talk here about pressure on Israel to accept peace. Do we not need any pressure...
- Denis Mollison 29th Jul - 3:33pm
Good to see young people down south taking an interest, but it was not a well-informed debate.
- Denis Mollison 29th Jul - 2:56pm
As to the sticking point of "Israel's right to exist", it depends what you mean by the phrase. If the meaning is restricted to mean...
- Andi Ali 29th Jul - 2:38pm
The reason nothing has been done is because all the main parties fear the Israeli lobby and Israel knows that no matter how many Palestinians...
- Andi Ali 29th Jul - 2:33pm
So its not just independence for Palestine Alistair Carmichael opposes, but that for Scotland too.
- Thomas Long 29th Jul - 2:28pm
Sesenco... Maidstone Local Party decided at our recent exec not only to not hold a ballot on whether to replace Clegg but also unanimously to...