- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Bedroom tax, sanctions and other benefit issues....
- More Giants photos – Liverpool Today
- By-Election Report: 25 July 2014
- Indonesia has a Liberal president
- The Green Deal flops again
- Southfield ward forum update - 25th July
- How planning turns cities into luxury goods
- Heydean Road Gardens
- Reporting back: Full Council July 2014
- Russell and liberalism 7: Green liberalism
- bcrombie 25th Jul - 6:18pm
Charles Rothwell Looking at the results through very amber-tinted lenses but if it makes you happy to do so then carry on Firstly, cherry-picked local...
- jedibeeftrix 25th Jul - 6:14pm
"because the Lib Dem leadership threw away the opportunity offered by the Scottish Government to allow a second question that would have put it there."...
- Julian Critchley 25th Jul - 6:07pm
Hope this link works. If so, it might explain why both Tories and LibDems may find it hard to translate these figures into votes. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtYOiP_IIAAT6zl.png:large
- Reg Yeates 25th Jul - 5:57pm
@ Tim Just so I am clear in my own assessment and conclusion to your comment - are you suggesting that depression is a construct...
- Dav 25th Jul - 5:46pm
Divorce is a fact of life for many children in our society Saying something is a 'fact of life' implies that it 'just happens', like...
- Tim 25th Jul - 5:43pm
happy countries tend to be healthier, fewer problems with addiction or teenage pregnancy, fewer people on sickness benefits, higher democratic engagement etc Those are things...