- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- ++ Tim Farron announces diverse spokesperson team
- The real reason why Mark Williams MP isn't in Tim Farron's front bench team, announced today *
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election
- An essential part of any committee room (Caron Lindsay)
- Dear Labour… (Toby MacDonnell)
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election (Will Wilshere)
- The next housing crash (Emily Davey)
- Where next in the campaign for electoral reform? (Zack Polanski)
- This Week's Podcasts
- Steam on the Isle of Wight in 1963
- On a song that just makes me smile...
- Six of the Best 528
- [Lib Dem Future] Tragedy of Lib Dem Councillors turned winning Independents in Clegg era leads to Conservative poll win in Lincolnshire
- Would the election of Jeremy Corbyn be good or bad for the Lib Dems?
- Lydiate – More on the potential loss of the 311 bus to Ormskirk/Skem
- Lembit's International Spot by Lembit Opik: International insanity
- [Lib Dem Future] Local by-elections report for 30th July 2015
- Wychavon dc, droitwich east- 30th july 2015
- Andrew 2nd Aug - 11:10pm
Simon, Signs are that 92% of voters (or at any rate about 65% of 2010 Liberal Democrat voters) regarded Nick Clegg as a promise breaker...
- Jane Ann Liston 2nd Aug - 11:09pm
Your article struck several chords, Siobhan. I recall murmurs about a very talented cllr in Edinburgh who was a parliamentary candidate, because of the style...
- Andrew 2nd Aug - 11:07pm
Manfarang, Trust is the most important commodity in politics. The Tories manoeuvered Nick Clegg into breaking the pledge, and I am sure they regularly toast...
- Simon Arnold 2nd Aug - 11:00pm
Indeed. I would sell it all off, end all subsidy and let the free market, decide who survives via market forces. Then, Taxation can be...
- Simon Shaw 2nd Aug - 10:58pm
@expats But what you say still doesn't support the claim that "92% of voters regarded Nick Clegg as being David Cameron’s little helper," which is...
- Jane Ann Liston 2nd Aug - 10:55pm
As an unofficial Fringe attraction, you might like to note that PS Waverley will be sailing from Bournemouth during Conference: http://booking.waverleyexcursions.co.uk/?sailing_area=4&sailing_departure=89 Ideal for escaping to...