- Lib Dems set to name 7 new peers for House of Lords, says Sunday Times
- Kingston Lib Dems' council leader Derek Osbourne arrested on suspicion of possessing indecent images of children
- Congratulations to Sir Andrew, Alison, Flick, Kirsty and Sir Menzies
- How not to write for Liberal Democrat Voice
- Opinion: Creating a new Alliance
- “I refute these allegations” – no, you don’t (Nick Thornsby)
- Opinion: The best government team you’ve not heard of (Mark Pack)
- Opinion: Creating a new Alliance (Simon Hebditch)
- Michael Moore MP writes…Scotland has a role in overseas aid (Michael Moore MP)
- A picture postcard from a Liberal Democrat in Gezi Park (Sam Lawes)
- Why men have to be involved with Lib Dem Women
- My recommended reading for today June 20, 2013
- Nick Clegg's comments Re: Lawson/Saatchi that have caused a stir shall we say.
- Google's Inconsistent Maps UI
- A Trip to the Isle of Wight - 2000
- Willie Rennie's latest e-newsletter: Courts, Pars, a fair deal for tenants and a day with health professionals
- The Blood is The Life 20-06-2013
- CQC, the bargain basement counting warehouse
- Chessington World of Adventures - May 2000
- Julian Tisi 20th Jun - 2:17pm
Sorry - but I disagree with you about EDM 210. It's far from silly and rather reasonably worded in my opinion.
- Duncan Stott 20th Jun - 2:05pm
@ Mark Smulian: I generally prefer "desperately needed homes". On topic: This mistake gets made so often that I wonder whether 'refute' has evolved away...
- Eddie Sammon 20th Jun - 2:05pm
Daniel, I would also like to disagree with you and others who say that the opportunities or the jobs just aren't out there and agree...
- Joe Otten 20th Jun - 2:04pm
I was put on the spot last year on radio sheffield, asked to condemn something (the guy in plebgate) and I must say my answer...
- Matthew Huntbach 20th Jun - 1:58pm
Michael Parsons The often negative response of the commentary here, such as silly attacks on the desperate efforts of Occupy on St. Paul’s Cathedral steps,...
- Jack 20th Jun - 1:52pm
I love the way The Sun reports it as a "diplomatic gaffe"