- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Julian Huppert: Commons should debate ban on fisting and watersports porn
- Dear Liberal Democrat MPs: Judicial Review restrictions are a messy compromise too far.
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour’s silly games over the Bedroom Tax (Caron Lindsay)
- Baroness Sally Hamwee writes…Localism and liberalism, urban and rural (Sally Hamwee)
- Opinion: The power of the media for good or ill (Stephen Phillips)
- Opinion: Torture – taking back control of the debate (James Harper)
- Opinion: London’s house clearing and what the Focus E15 campaign tells us (Teena Lashmore)
- Shorncliffe Barracks Redevelopment: KCC demand more information on Horn Street Bridge
- KCC Horn Street Bridge Objection
- The Tories still don't get it: short of a majority, the only way to get an EU referendum is through another coalition
- One school's journey 2 of 3 - what should governors do? Examine effectiveness not policies
- Making Tring's Station More Accessible
- Nottinghamshire CC, Ollerton- 18 December 2014
- Veolia Challenge Incinerator Decision
- Kingston Upon Thames LB, St James- 18 December 2014
- Spyship: a great TV drama well worth another watch
- My ConHome column: We live in an age of OUTRAGE that's killing political debate
- Malcolm Todd 18th Dec - 1:17pm
What culturally resonant region would Birmingham belong to? Or Buckingham? Southampton? And are you sure we all agree what the borders of Mercia or Wessex...
- Steve Way 18th Dec - 1:06pm
"Yes, it’s slightly different in that it didn’t apply to existing tenancies," Sorry Caron but that is not a slight difference. That is the key...
- Malcolm Todd 18th Dec - 1:04pm
Can anyone point me to a source for the actual text of last night's motion?
- Glenn Andrews 18th Dec - 1:02pm
Surely regional parliaments would be easier to sell if rather than arbitrary lines with regions called South-east or suchlike we had regions with some cultural...
- Malcolm Todd 18th Dec - 12:56pm
John Tilley I think you're missing the point. Nobody here (or anywhere, I think) is questioning whether the things you describe are torture. The point...
- Malcolm Todd 18th Dec - 12:47pm
"The only solution to such a scenario is full independence for Scotland" I meant to add -- no, it's not. Another obvious solution is parallel...