- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- Julian Huppert writes to Theresa May over Snoopers' Charter allegation: "I would expect you to issue a public correction and an apology at the earliest opportunity"
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Cameron’s conference: Giveaway budgets are dead! Long live giveaway speeches! (Stephen Tall)
- Cameron and the Tories show us what Government by Daily Mail would look like (Caron Lindsay)
- Edward McMillan-Scott writes…Postscript: The Tory Conference – more Euro-sceptic than ever (Edward McMillan-Scott)
- The Independent View: Politicians don’t do enough to find out what we really want (Marion Hutcheson)
- Opinion: Human rights and all that jazz (Sophie Bridger)
- Styal Road resurfacing - Lib Dem success
- Day 5011: DOCTOR WHO: Crime Traveller, no, wait, come back!
- The Importance of Pride
- What I'm up to at Lib Dem conference
- Is a right of recall a good electoral reform?
- The re-alignment of the Right
- The Blood is The Life 02-10-2014
- Why do trains in children's books still go "chuff chuff"?
- Scrap Police Commissioners, Liberal Democrats Urge
- Wales UKIP MEP commits faux pas with public money
- Colin Ross 2nd Oct - 1:17pm
I don't understand how some local parties are not entitled to any reps - surely this is a mistake.
- JohnTilley 2nd Oct - 1:16pm
Teena Lashmore Thank you for providing the link to Oliver Wainwright’s Guardian article on 17 September 2014 This is very well written and very well...
- rob 2nd Oct - 1:09pm
Good luck with this Daisy. I fully back this - the voting rep system disenfranchises party staff (who we should be treating well post rennard)...
- matt 2nd Oct - 1:09pm
I am really angry at what Theresa May said. As a victim of Childhood sexual abuse I take it very personal when political parties try...
- Eddie Sammon 2nd Oct - 1:00pm
We should introduce a wealth cap of £5 billion in the UK. We could eventually lower it to £1 billion, but considering the makeup of...
- John Roffey 2nd Oct - 12:59pm
Yes - that would work. The transaction would be at each coffee house in the same way that VAT is charged. I suppose abandoning corporation...