- Local Government doing less to achieve more (Simon Thorley)
- Let ALDC know if you are a candidate (ALDC)
- Lib Dems deliver vital aid to Dunkirk Refugee Camp (Bradley Hillier-Smith)
- Full Spring Conference Agenda out now (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Paul Strasburger writes…Report shows that nobody thinks Home Office is right on investigatory powers (Paul Strasburger)
- Work begins on bridging the gap at Loughborough
- A peacock for Lady Jane Grey
- Police considering evidence over Conservative spending in Newark by-election
- State of the SB
- Off with your blog! I've been censored by Shropshire Council for revealing it intends to [censored by Shropshire Council]
- The homeopathic web comic
- The State of Liverpool City Region
- Ian Sherwood MBE
- It's been a long time.
- Shropshire Council's failed company ip&e is to be liquidated according to local media
- John Mitchell 12th Feb - 8:20pm
I support rehabilitative centres and support. Perhaps the penalties for drug possession and drug use need to be examined in further detail for certain or...
- John Mitchell 12th Feb - 8:08pm
I fully support the Liberal Democrat proposal to increase income tax by 1p in Scotland. The Lib Dems have also clearly stated where they wish...
- Roland 12th Feb - 7:57pm
@Merel - "Aren’t you just a teeny bit concerned that we have none" No! However, I am very concerned that it seems for every parliamentary...
- Glynn 12th Feb - 7:50pm
@Billy Boulton It works pretty well in Amsterdam, you can only smoke Cannabis inside designated coffee shops and tobacco/cigarettes is prohibited. You can still sample...
- Roland 12th Feb - 7:45pm
Simon - I detect some nimbyism in the tone of your comment! Some of the biggest nimby's are those who shout nimby at others who...
- Simon McGrath 12th Feb - 7:16pm
@David @caron - its nothing whatsoever to do with flooding - its everything to do with Nimbysim - as i'm sure you know full well....