- Pledge to rejoin EU needs to be matched by EU Impact Fund (Nick Hopkinson)
- How the Lib Dems can lead after the Referendum Result (Scott Partridge)
- Fighting for votes at 16 (Jack Haines)
- It’s time for a Constitutional Convention (Tim Miller)
- Winning people around and winning here (Daniel Russell)
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Bus Services Bill, Committee Stage (2)
- We don't need an election - but a general defection
- Interesting Links for 30-06-2016
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Bus Services Bill, Committee Stage
- Liberal Democrat Party Awards 2016: get your nominations in
- Jon Ashworth speaks out on the leadership - the Tory leadership
- Greens urge anti-Brexit alliance in next general election
- 65% of #Gunthorpe residents voted LEAVE ....... 35% voted REMAIN! #EURef
- What is Sutton Council delivering for you?
- The Count of Monte Cristo, by Alexandre Dumas
- Bill le Breton 30th Jun - 8:14am
This is a very helpful piece. It seems to me to show clearly that 'positioning'was the key difference between these two 'sister' parties. Gordon Lishman...
- Tom Harney 30th Jun - 8:01am
The referendum result was simply an illustration of the saying - if you ask a silly question, you get a silly answer. It is insane...
- ANMAW 30th Jun - 6:53am
Stevan Because they've destroyed the us in Scotland?! More seriously I think it's more that many of their policies seem to focus on centralising control/power,...
- Mark Goodrich 30th Jun - 1:57am
I agree wholeheatedly with the article. It is not right to say that it denies the benefits of free movement. It recognises them but also...
- Mark Goodrich 30th Jun - 1:45am
I have been posing the question on Twitter (@markygoodrich) and trying to find information on what the advantages of the Norway option are. As far...
- Cllr Mark Wright 30th Jun - 12:35am
Some very good posts above by Matthew Huntbach (apart from the Clegg bashing!)