- Pledge to rejoin EU needs to be matched by EU Impact Fund (Nick Hopkinson)
- How the Lib Dems can lead after the Referendum Result (Scott Partridge)
- Fighting for votes at 16 (Jack Haines)
- It’s time for a Constitutional Convention (Tim Miller)
- Winning people around and winning here (Daniel Russell)
- Jon Ashworth speaks out on the leadership - the Tory leadership
- Greens urge anti-Brexit alliance in next general election
- 65% of #Gunthorpe residents voted LEAVE ....... 35% voted REMAIN! #EURef
- What is Sutton Council delivering for you?
- The Count of Monte Cristo, by Alexandre Dumas
- HMRC tax scam targeting Kent residents
- Brexit and the Environment: We're doomed
- New Lorry Parking Ban Soon on Sandgate Esplanade
- Military Road Resurfacing Works
- Avoid Horn Street in July...
- tonyhill 29th Jun - 8:25pm
I have always understood that free movement between this country and the Irish Republic was agreed as part of the independence deal in 1926 (?)...
- Derek Campbell 29th Jun - 8:03pm
@ Peter Watson As it happens the BBC pondered this very issue recently http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36527069
- Spencer Hagard 29th Jun - 8:00pm
Duncan - Thank you. Yes, of course, unless there is persistent polling evidence that UKIP is heading for 50% of the UK seats for, say...
- John Underwood 29th Jun - 7:49pm
Thank you Betty. I have been longing for more people to point out the advisory nature of a referendum. Unless the referendum enabling act says...
- Jen 29th Jun - 7:48pm
Clegg [...] expressing scorn at those who worked hard to win support in deprived areas as just gaining “protest votes”, or as the leading Cleggie...
- David Allen 29th Jun - 7:46pm
Peter Watson - are Norway happy? - Pretty mixed feelings it seems http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36527069