- No to the Conscience Clause
- On Privilege and When You Should Shut Up
- Why has the phramacist from Doc Martin become Director of Public Prosecutions?
- "Labour will screw the economy, the Tories will screw you."
- Assisted Dying
- Key campaigning points for Liberal Democrats.
- Minions at the Super Bowl
- Excellent news about the NHS
- Labour candidate: I asked myself to support myself; I support myself and have supported myself from the outset
- ALDC Members Offer on Iceni Mailing
- ATF 30th Jan - 11:59pm
I was worried but he pulled it off. People have used acres of digital space on here saying young voters will never listen to him...
- Jonathan Pile 30th Jan - 11:50pm
Well done NC - some grilling but definitely not the last clegg.
- Sesenco 30th Jan - 11:27pm
I have now taken the trouble to view the three broadcasts. Am I impressed? Not really. As others have pointed out in this thread, the...
- Eddie Sammon 30th Jan - 11:02pm
By the way, I strongly doubt it is possible to end child poverty in the UK by 2020 whilst having free movement in the EU....
- Patrick C Smith 30th Jan - 10:47pm
I applaud the government L/D led moves this week towards holding a national moratorium and laws to protect areas of outstanding beauty and national parks...
- Little Jackie Paper 30th Jan - 10:40pm
Incidentally Ibrahim, I have been aware of these people for some time: http://www.appgpoverty.org.uk/childrens-voices/ It's not a specific child poverty APPG - but you seem to...