- Baroness Sal Brinton writes…Electing diverse MPs (Sal Brinton)
- Welsh Lib Dem Conference: Friday night rally, and the wit and wisdom of Wales’ Lib Dem women (Caron Lindsay)
- Assange: From Townsville to Knightsbridge via Cloud Cuckoo Land (Paul Walter)
- Putting in a good word for Turkey and the Turks (Paul Walter)
- Lib Dem parliamentarians mark #timetotalk day (Caron Lindsay)
- David Cooper 8th Feb - 9:43am
@Ruth Bright Ruth, you are right. The diversity debate is a spat between Roedean and Eton, or their ilk. Working class men don't even get...
- Ruth Bright 8th Feb - 9:23am
The idea that this has polarised into a spat between privileged girlies and put upon working class men is truly daft. All of us are...
- Tim13 8th Feb - 8:41am
Keith Legg The point you make - regular review of mechanisms - was the reason zipping was phased out for Eurocandidates. The broader points made...
- David Cooper 8th Feb - 8:35am
@William Summers Thank you William, I could not agree more. The equality and diversity debate seems to have degenerated into a spat between the privately...
- Amina Jamal 8th Feb - 8:34am
I am an approved candidate and stood in the Westminster campaign in 2015. I did not fail to be elected because of my gender, or...
- Rob 8th Feb - 8:20am
The point seems to have been totally missed that the reason the Canadian Liberals have a "wonderfully diverse parliamentary group" is because they WON a...