- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Opinion: The twin intellectual conceits that damned the Liberal Democrats' election hopes in 2015
- Farron and Lamb respond to questions from Liberal Democrat Lawyers (James Sandbach)
- Miriam Gonzalez Durantez argues for quotas on boards – but warns that inclusive culture is also necessary (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Getting diverse in the arts (Zack Polanski)
- Report shows how extensively this country fails vulnerable children (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Tyler writes…Lessons for our new campaigner-in-chief? (Paul Tyler)
- Action now on liverpool city region
- Exclusivity isnt what it is cracked up to be
- Ince Blundell/Lydiate – What ever happened to those wind farm proposals?
- Borgen: finally caught up, but wished I hadn't
- GoToo - Visit, Explore, Commute
- If feminism continues to cling to leftism, it cannot progress
- Slimming Down Government
- Vanished Leicester: Humberstone Road station
- Ricardo Hausmann on Greece
- Influential divine (former LibDem PPC) takes a critical look at Farron
- Ruth Bright 4th Jul - 10:55am
Also, a quick apology Caron for taking this thread further away from the subject of Catherine. Catherine is a wonderful representative. It is a foolish...
- Ruth Bright 4th Jul - 10:46am
John Farrand-Rogers - surely it is about an imbalance of power? Normally men have the power and women do not. When I was in my...
- Jennie 4th Jul - 10:05am
'Norman saying “We should reclaim the cost of our Courts and Tribunals system through user fees wherever we can – but they must be reasonable”...
- Richard Underhill 4th Jul - 9:38am
It does happen that a female MP is followed by a female candidate. I met one such queueing for registration at federal conference. Part of...
- Richard Underhill 4th Jul - 9:30am
I hope that the Press Officer for the Ribble Valley by-election reads this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribble_Valley_by-election,_1991 The Conservative candidate went into a depression afterwards, but recovered and...
- Neil Sandison 4th Jul - 9:10am
Good article by Paul .I think we have a strong argument for PR in local government .every vote should count and it will improve turnout....