- Lib Dems publish latest accounts: £439k surplus and membership up to 43,451
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists?
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice
- Greg Mulholland MP writes…Celebrating our county’s riches on Yorkshire Day (Greg Mulholland MP)
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea (Caron Lindsay)
- Don Foster MP writes…Justifiable NIMBYism? (Don Foster MP)
- Opinion: What is HAMAS’s game plan? (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: The ECHR is a “British Bill of Rights” (Jonathan Waddell)
- Blyth Town Council , meetings in August
- The spat of the week - has to be the hissy fit of Beiber the Brat vs Orlando Bloom. Apparently, he did manage to get a knock on the Brat. That's one up for The Elves.
- Fracking: consultation discounted.
- News of M4 closures in August
- Rother DC, Darwell - 31 July 2014
- A note about my Resignation
- The Blood is The Life 31-07-2014
- Women in the workforce: the real reason for the economic recovery
- Lib Dems Win Fight to Tackle Global Warming
- Funding news for local groups
- Alisdair McGregor 31st Jul - 4:48pm
" it seems like they were actually claiming some sort of moral right to stay in office during the debate on the no-confidence motion" That's...
- Jennie 31st Jul - 4:45pm
Well, Tories are Tories, but they can't be WORSE than Labour have been, and a couple of them are actually reasonable human beings, so... I...
- paul barker 31st Jul - 4:26pm
We have always had to run 2 parallel campaigns in General Elections - one to get MPs & the other to get Vote share. Its...
- londonliberal 31st Jul - 4:21pm
i completely agree with caractatus. Coalition has been an unmitigated disaster for the libdems as a political force. The party has been hollowed out to...
- Matthew Huntbach 31st Jul - 4:00pm
Caracatus but we did used to manage to have a party line on say – opposing the war in Iraq (depite some people like Emma...
- Caractatus 31st Jul - 3:56pm
It's the wrong tactic and not a strategy - but it is the Lib Dem leadership strategy :-((((( It doesn't work and it's not going...