- Opinion: Labour’s unfinished business on ‘Religious hatred’ (Mark Wright)
- Opinion: I’m voting Lib Dem, without holding my nose: not for liberalism, but for democracy (Toby MacDonnell)
- Opinion: Hung parliaments – a suggestion from Denmark (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: Letterbox v doorstep (Will Wilshere)
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party (Judy Abel)
- Introduction to the main Liberal Democrat manifesto in BSL
- Red lines and the failure of Clegg's campaign strategy
- The hypocrisy of the great "betrayal"
- New Batposts on Patreon and Mindless Ones
- City Council committees tonight
- David Cameron and the Flashman factor
- Look at each pollster on their own and the polls are very consistent
- Nepal – Disasters Emergency Committee – Please help if you can
- International Workers Memorial Day
- Online Polls and the LibDem Luddite Faction...
- David-1 28th Apr - 3:42am
It seems clear that Mr Miliband's intent was to use the word "Islamophobia" as a counterpart to antisemitism, but, obviously, referring to Muslims rather than...
- Eddie Sammon 28th Apr - 3:21am
William Hobhouse, in terms of surviving as a political force I wouldn't join any coalition. But I get the impression that some people really want...
- Michael BG 28th Apr - 1:23am
Along with many who have posted I agree with Judy Abel, however it can be argued that at least a year ago it was decided...
- Psi 28th Apr - 12:54am
Just to point out the LibDem manifesto states: “We are determined to combat antisemitism and anti-Muslim hate in the UK and internationally” So thankfully whoever...
- Eddie Sammon 28th Apr - 12:52am
Gosh Lester, I'm just saying from the perspective of voters it doesn't look good if some underrepresented groups have their own manifesto and others don't....
- James 28th Apr - 12:47am
"One pledge unfulfilled could be forgiven. Two, well, Lady Bracknell would be very disapproving." It beggars belief that we could consider breaking even just one...