- ++ Breaking...Willie Rennie: I hope that fair minded people will give Alistair Carmichael a second chance
- Statement from Alistair Carmichael following leak inquiry
- How not to motivate your exhausted, defeated candidates...
- LibLink: Ryan Coetzee: The Liberal Democrats must reunite, rebuild or remain in opposition
- Lynne Featherstone writes...Why I'm backing Norman Lamb for leader
- Introducing ALTER (Daniel Henry)
- Why calling for HQ staff to be sacked is unacceptable and will not be tolerated on LDV (Caron Lindsay)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- LibLink: Ryan Coetzee: The Liberal Democrats must reunite, rebuild or remain in opposition (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: On black spiders, royalty and liberalism (Mark Posen)
- Would a 'nations lock' in the EU referendum increase the possibility of an overall No vote?
- Wallington booming and blooming
- Lyric Centre for the North West comes to Cheadle
- Alistair Carmichael
- 100,000 additional Rugby World Cup 2015 tickets to go on sale
- London Lib Dem leadership hustings: June 17th
- Closure of Launceston custody centre confirmed
- Buskers 'face £1,000 fine for not smiling' under new town centre protection order
- End of Drop In Sessions at Tyseley CAB
- Kina's party for Lindsay's birthday
- Eddie Sammon 25th May - 7:11pm
Hi Jock, I agree with a land value tax as part of a net asset tax, but I think that is as far as we...
- Jock Coats 25th May - 7:08pm
"PS, it could even raise more than a land value tax." - if Ricardo was right (and essentially economists ignore, not argue against him -...
- Jock Coats 25th May - 7:01pm
Eddie, sorry to pitch in as well contra your point, but the key point here is "rent". The "Law of Rent" explained 200 years ago...
- Peter Andrews 25th May - 6:55pm
@Andrew, Simon Hughes was not a Minister at the time of the Tuition Fees vote, he was Deputy Leader of the Parliamentary Party.
- Alex Macfie 25th May - 6:23pm
@TCO: We DID win seats from Labour in 2005. For historical reasons there were far fewer Labour/Lib Dem marginals than Tory/Lib Dem ones. Despite this,...
- Eddie Sammon 25th May - 6:23pm
I want EU citizens to be allowed to vote on it, but not 16 and 17 year olds. The referendum needs to be respected by...