- More Lib Dem by election GAINS - one right next to Witney
- Labour are trapped in a nightmare of two parties - Tim Farron on Corbyn's speech
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- Brexit: World War II without guns
- Assad, Appeasement, Aleppo and the Collapse of International Law (Jonathan Brown)
- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- Alzheimer's Society Guide for Councillors
- I Wrote A Thing...
- Stand up for your local pharmacies
- Lydiate – well not really but just into Great Atcar but only by yards
- 20 Countries Drowning in Debt
- Could Paul Mason be the next leader of the Labour Party?
- RTPI: Politicians in Planning Conference this November
- The Blood is the Life for 30-09-2016
- Review: Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut
- My must-reads this week September 30, 2016
- Simon McGrath 30th Sep - 5:20pm
Of course we need electoral reform. But is this article a warning that we are planning to combine with Labour to block the boundary changes...
- Eddie Sammon 30th Sep - 5:18pm
We might have more clout with our allies, but our allies also have more clout with us. It's not an excuse to say "what about...
- Joseph Bourke 30th Sep - 5:09pm
Western forces are in Iraq at the request of the elected government. The intervention in Libya was authorised by a resolution of the UN security...
- expats 30th Sep - 5:05pm
Simon Banks, My remark was made partly* 'tongue in cheek'...However, read the number of threads/posts about reversing 'Brexit'...(BTW it won't happen)... I believe that 'Brexit'...
- expats 30th Sep - 4:50pm
Eddie Sammon 30th Sep '16 - 3:12pm.................Yemen is not yet as bad as Syria, which is why Syria takes priority. As the Guardian have said:...
- William Hobhouse 30th Sep - 4:17pm
Paul Tyler is absolutely right, but the Lib Dems remain strangely silent on the cross party working and alliances that will be needed to deliver...