- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: Restructuring is important but the General Election is the priority
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat Fairtrade Future welcomes hospital food announcement (Mathew Hulbert)
- Reflections on Rotherham (4): Lessons were not learnt before. They cannot be ignored again. (Colin Ross)
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President (Daisy Cooper)
- And the winner of the referendum debate was…….Charles Kennedy (Caron Lindsay)
- Reflections on Rotherham (3): Believing and taking responsibility (Joe Otten)
- The number of empty homes is too high in Shropshire
- It's good to type
- Today's policy: six weeks paternity leave
- Heart of Glass
- Douglas Carswell speaking in favour of open primaries
- Day 4983: Doctor Who: Breathing (Obligatory Kate Bush Reference)
- Protecting the NHS Budget
- Chris bats for local residents over night works in Victoria Street
- Shaggs Own Thing: celebrating New Hampshire's best/worst musical combo
- Geoffrey Payne 30th Aug - 9:04pm
I am undecided how to vote, but I must say I love the ambitious positive tone of this article. Of course the questions have only...
- Geoffrey Payne 30th Aug - 8:58pm
Lets hope if there is a Lib Dem leadership election in 2015 that the Picketty book will be influential amongst the candidates.
- T-J 30th Aug - 8:56pm
Martin is right about what would be best. Sadly, he's also right about the chances of that actually happening. With the greatest of respect to...
- T-J 30th Aug - 8:44pm
GF. the US hasn't annexed any territory since... what, the purchase of the Danish West Indies in the early part of the last century? Something...
- brianD 30th Aug - 8:10pm
I am tempted to ask "who is Tamora?" I am sure she is one impressive woman but what has she actually achieved? Gerald's record is...
- Richard Dean 30th Aug - 8:10pm
If there's a constituency that no-one wants, they can always email me an offer. I guess I'd have to re-join the party. The catch is...