- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Julian Huppert: Commons should debate ban on fisting and watersports porn
- Dear Liberal Democrat MPs: Judicial Review restrictions are a messy compromise too far.
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour’s silly games over the Bedroom Tax (Caron Lindsay)
- Baroness Sally Hamwee writes…Localism and liberalism, urban and rural (Sally Hamwee)
- Opinion: The power of the media for good or ill (Stephen Phillips)
- Opinion: Torture – taking back control of the debate (James Harper)
- Opinion: London’s house clearing and what the Focus E15 campaign tells us (Teena Lashmore)
- There's been at least one former Prime Minister in Parliament since 1756, but could that end next year?
- 7 years on: 2 'myths' about the Clegg-Huhne leadership race that persist
- A strong contender for the news story of 2014
- The normalisation of Cuba-US relations was long, long overdue
- Shorncliffe Barracks Redevelopment: KCC demand more information on Horn Street Bridge
- KCC Horn Street Bridge Objection
- The Tories still don't get it: short of a majority, the only way to get an EU referendum is through another coalition
- One school's journey 2 of 3 - what should governors do? Examine effectiveness not policies
- Making Tring's Station More Accessible
- Nottinghamshire CC, Ollerton- 18 December 2014
- Malcolm Todd 18th Dec - 4:13pm
I think "spare room subsidy" was only ever a propaganda term (just like "bedroom tax", of course!) -- given there never was a "spare room...
- matt (Bristol) 18th Dec - 3:37pm
Can I make a small additional point about EVEL which I don't think I have seen elsewhere? What would happen to House of Lords reform...
- James Harper 18th Dec - 3:35pm
Julian I think I agree with you almost entirely. I'm really just trying to be a bit provocative. I guess I don't think that, strictly...
- Rob Gershon 18th Dec - 3:30pm
I'm really disappointed in this take on it. Bedroom Tax has become a punchy headline issue because, as the DWP Interim report from earlier this...
- Julian Tisi 18th Dec - 3:20pm
One of the best articles I've read about this was while I was in Canada a month ago - http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/soccer/kelly-fifas-comical-attempted-whitewash-still-indicts-russia-and-qatar/article21571684/
- Julian Tisi 18th Dec - 2:58pm
I disagree completely with the idea that scenario 3 is the worst outcome. Far from it, I think it's the best we can hope for....