- Lib Dem members must all do their bit in this election (Callum Robertson)
- Campaign contrasts: land of hope and fears (Ben Westwood)
- Tim Farron commitment to end homelessness – reason to be proud, but also conscious of a great challenge (Paul Walter)
- Election diversity – as if by magic (Teena Lashmore)
- Could Rachel Johnson stand as a Lib Dem candidate? (Caron Lindsay)
- If you follow any #ActuallyAutistic people online, you may have seen some upset recently
- Election campaign day 11: delivering Watergate
- Election round-up: Farron aims to replace Labour, Cable's return, new candidates and two departing MPs
- Student protest leads to anti-LGBT MP standing down
- Loughborough Derby Road and the power of hats
- Has Audible Quietly Dropped the DRM?
- Wages growth stalled according to IFS
- Time to stop sending out post to councillors?
- Two Conservative MPs forced to stand down
- Six of the Best 687
- Michael BG 29th Apr - 2:31am
Maybe Nicholas Belfitt’s chances of winning have improved following the decision of the Conservative MP Andrew Turner to stand down after his comments regarding being...
- Lorenzo Cherin 29th Apr - 12:32am
Excellent from the party and leader. A very solvable problem. No shortage of builders or architects, like with nurses or doctors. Money and strategy and...
- Mick Taylor 29th Apr - 12:01am
Mathew Huntbach. Why do you always have to find a negative in everything? We all know you hated the coalition. That was then, this is...
- Ashley Pragnell 28th Apr - 11:48pm
To Win North East Fife we need to be polling at 12 percent across Scotland! If we get 12 percent we would end up with...
- Neil Sandison 28th Apr - 11:02pm
Teresa May as a female Davros surrounded by Brexit Daleks saying brexit terminate is amusing but the real challenge is getting the public to demand...
- Fiona 28th Apr - 10:49pm
And dare I say it, one of the benefits of the shipping container scheme is that it's fast to build once you've decided on it....