- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- ICM poll: Tories edge ahead of Labour, while Ukip collapse to 4th behind Lib Dems
- ++Breaking...Clegg: "We must axe Bedroom Tax"
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure (Joe Otten)
- The Gender Agenda #3: Is there such a thing as “Women’s Policy”? (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion (Jonathan Brown)
- Martin Horwood writes …Tony Blair’s legacy (Martin Horwood)
- NW Cambridge: Sainsbury's Supermarket Deal
- Joe Anderson - A comment too far
- Labour Say 'Non' To Lasting Tour Legacy
- Bury War Memorial
- Causes of death in Stockport
- Did Douglas Adams get the idea from Don Cupitt?
- The Assisted Dying Bill: A necessary evil?
- Musings from the Council Chamber - today's meeting
- Tring Summer Celebrations
- A day at the races, and a profitable one at that...
- Stephen Hesketh 23rd Jul - 6:56pm
Simon McGrath 23rd Jul '14 - 6:07pm “Farron also supports the building of a dam across the Severn to harness Hydroelectric power. A big infrastructure...
- Eddie Sammon 23rd Jul - 6:56pm
Dave, I would like to be excluded from your criticism. I purposely came on to write a nice, brief and on-topic comment and it's not...
- Dave Page 23rd Jul - 6:43pm
Thank heavens we have white men to tell the ethnic minorities and women that they're not the right people to describe the discrimination they face...
- Jonathan Brown 23rd Jul - 6:39pm
@g - "A politician who has previously expressed anti-semitic views has said he supports a terrorist organisation dedicated to the destruction of Israel." Showing understanding...
- bob sayer 23rd Jul - 6:38pm
David was only saying what many are thinking....Hamas is an evil bunch but Israel does itself no favours by continuing to stretch its boundaries and...
- Andi Ali 23rd Jul - 6:32pm
Carol - let me tell you were I think we should draw the line. We should realise that Israel has been block aiding gaza so...