- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- The 3 Lib Dem seats where the Greens are a threat
- Opinion: How about some real fairness in our tax system? (Iain Donaldson)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- What if… David Davis had won the Tory leadership contest in 2005? (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat Fairtrade Future welcomes hospital food announcement (Mathew Hulbert)
- Reflections on Rotherham (4): Lessons were not learnt before. They cannot be ignored again. (Colin Ross)
- Why Should Scots Believe SNP Armchair Generals on Defence?
- Five new laws for a greener Britain
- eCops: Can You Help Support The Get Closer Campaign On Sexual Assault And Rape
- Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulation 2014
- How to avoid war in Europe
- Resignations and defections show that Cameron hasn't modernised our politics at all
- Would a Miliband victory be good for the Lib Dems?
- Govia take over Thameslink franchise from 14 September
- Attacks by No Supporters Unacceptable
- The Blood is The Life 01-09-2014
- Giles Goodall 1st Sep - 1:15pm
Simon was a sometime member of the Brussels & Europe local party exec while based in Brussels. He talked a great deal of sense on...
- Lennon 1st Sep - 1:07pm
If one is interested in a specific seat which hasn't yet selected (and isn't on the above list) - is there any way of finding...
- simon 1st Sep - 12:59pm
"Simon, the point of democracy is not for each and every party to offer the electorate what the loudest single group says it wants. You...
- Joe Otten 1st Sep - 12:42pm
Charlie, I expect you could find child abusers in all those groups if you look hard enough. http://xkcd.com/385/
- Charlie 1st Sep - 12:39pm
NATO nor the EU have the resources or a stomach for a fight with Putin. Obama is reducing th capability of the Armed Forces and...
- David Allen 1st Sep - 12:39pm
If a British jihadi wants to come back to the UK from Iraq or Syria, is it productive to stop him doing so? Granted, we...