- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'. I've read it, so here's my review...
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Lib Dems: "Cyril Smith's acts were vile and repugnant and we have nothing but sympathy for those whose lives he ruined"
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- Valuing housing
- The Humber Stone, Leicester
- Manchester Guardian 1950
- On the Record: The best opening titles for a political programme ever
- Chris Lewcock: "Liberal Democrats want to help build a Council that cares..."
- Front garden April 15
- Angiogram commemtary
- Labour signs David Axelrod: what does it mean?
- Why Jesus had to die
- Angiogram April 17
- Paul In Twickenham 19th Apr - 8:38am
Yesterday's Independent had a poll of full-time students at UK universities: top line figures: Lab 43%, Con 24%, LD 6%. Compare that with a poll...
- Tim P 19th Apr - 8:37am
The figures in Ed's article need publicising more widely. From the stuff I get from various environmental charities, you'd think there'd been no progress at...
- JohnTilley 19th Apr - 8:30am
RC Thank you for the link to the Carwyn Jones quote, which I have to say I had missed at the time. My reaction is...
- Andrew Colman 19th Apr - 8:22am
Someone earning £100000 PA gets 10 times as much tax payer subsidy for his/her pension than someone earning £20000. This cannot be right, especially in...
- JohnTilley 19th Apr - 8:22am
A Social Liberal 18th Apr '14 - 3:01pm In answer to your question, yes I was aware of Timothy Garden. I was also aware that...
- RC 19th Apr - 7:51am
@ Thomas Robinson "Anyone who thinks NATO would prefer Scotland not to be in it is being profoundly illogical". Anyone who thinks that Scotland can...