- Lib Dems could try to out-flank Corbyn from the left? Are you having a laugh? Oh, and quit the anonymous briefings...
- Eleven new Liberal Democrat peers announced
- Jo Swinson writes...Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible
- Why I'm not going to castigate Jeremy Corbyn over women only train carriages
- Dame Annette Brooke, Hilary Stephenson, Matt Hanney and Ben Williams OBE and the rest of the Lib Dem Dissolution Honours
- Europe or the world? It’s a false choice. (Stuart Bonar)
- Tim Farron is right: Osama Bin Laden’s death was not a tragedy (Mark Wright)
- Lord William Wallace writes…Shrinking the State? (Lord William Wallace)
- Sexual harassment and assault of women on trains must be taken more seriously (Paul Walter)
- Tim Farron MP writes…Liberal Democrats will work with anyone to reform the House of Lords (Tim Farron MP)
- Are the Lib Dems becoming a pressure group?
- Tour of Britain, Stage 4 finishing at Blyth
- Whom we elect – Thoughts of a Maghull elector
- Diesel powered cars – seems we were all conned!
- Intersectionalism? I'd rather listen to Nicki Minaj
- St Albans and Harpenden Food & Drink Festival
- Tonga rugby union team
- Wood nymphs return to the banks of the Welland
- Labour misses police target
- Welcome to the new Liberal Democrat bloggers
- paul barker 1st Sep - 6:50pm
Of course a trial would have been better but how would US forces have captured him without an airborne invasion ? Bin Ladens HQ was...
- David Raw 1st Sep - 6:49pm
@Stephen. - Completely right. I have despaired at the Cameronlite version of liberalism over the lady give years and had hoped lessons had been learned.Apparently...
- Eddie Sammon 1st Sep - 6:48pm
Just to clarify: one reason we hold human rights and the Geneva Convention so highly is because we want others to treat us how we...
- Cllr Mark Wright 1st Sep - 6:45pm
@David Raw - The point is that Bin Laden is a miliary leader and a legal target under the laws of war. Or are you...
- Cllr Mark Wright 1st Sep - 6:42pm
Thanks for the comments, people. @Steve - Paddy is a great liberal but he is not perfect and neither is his judgement. He was wrong...
- Stephen Campbell 1st Sep - 6:23pm
Maybe we should have, after Germany surrendered in 1945, just put all the captured Nazis who were responsible for genocide up against a wall and...