- Vince Cable writes...The birth of the 48 movement
- A message from Tim Farron
- Sir Graham Watson writes...Is there a way back from the Brexit decision?
- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- We cannot turn a blind eye to the Brexit anger
- Vince Cable writes…The birth of the 48 movement (Vince Cable)
- What does the referendum result mean? (Richard Robinson)
- Pledge to rejoin EU needs to be matched by EU Impact Fund (Nick Hopkinson)
- How the Lib Dems can lead after the Referendum Result (Scott Partridge)
- Fighting for votes at 16 (Jack Haines)
- Random accumulation of hard work isn't enough: the Lib Dems need to pivot
- Cocktail recipe: Garden of England
- June books
- Tree of Codes: a very clever book
- The Lib Dems are the voice of those who see a positive future in Europe
- Lydiate – Volunteer litter pickers
- Why Boris should have remembered the Ostracism of Hyperbolus
- Theresa May: I wouldn't call an early general election
- Showing spanish students around Southport Town Hall
- Performance of Ludlow's train service company, Arriva Wales, takes a nosedive
- George Kendall 30th Jun - 7:47pm
I've not signed the second referendum petition, because I think it's counterproductive at a time when few of the 52% seem to have changed their...
- Jane Ann Liston 30th Jun - 7:40pm
I think some Brexiters will have a rude shock when customs controls are reintroduced and there is a limit on the amount of e.g. wine...
- Gary Fuller 30th Jun - 7:22pm
Manfarang. I totally agree. I would say that progressives, whilst understanding the true nature/cause of the societal problems affecting many Brexiteers (namely poor governance at...
- Leekliberal 30th Jun - 7:19pm
Your thesis that the Euro-states will move closer more quickly in the absence of the UK must be right but I don't think Thatchers's counter-productive...
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 30th Jun - 7:00pm
"We are the 48" should remain central to our current campaign. We've just got going with it - and we are finding new members who...
- Jayne McCoy 30th Jun - 7:00pm
Stevan Rose & Liam Birch I have already conceded these points further up the thread. My article sees the result absolutely as a wake up...