- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Clegg wins the battle of the switchers in last night's Question Time
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Polling Day Parking in Launceston
- Operation Manatee: Lib Dems launch unique digital advertising campaign, and it's big
- Feline fine on the doorstep
- Coming Up...
- Vote for Scobie and who knows what we will get
- The best Lib Dem poster display I've ever seen, a Dalek and meeting a fellow BlackBerry Passport fan
- Media endorsements are building a narrative to keep Cameron in office, whatever the result
- The case against coalition becomes clearer
- Delivering Marley Hill and Byermoor.
- What the papers say
- Arthur Snell 5th May - 2:05pm
There's a basic issue here: in 2010 LDs got nearly a quarter of the vote. This week a tenth will seem like a good result....
- Samuel Griffiths 5th May - 1:55pm
If I might jump in, Stephen Phillips: The implementation of Proportional Representation means exactly that; you should be representing proportionally. The LibDems have always been...
- expats 5th May - 1:53pm
As with the leaving the CCHQ logo on the "5,000 small businesses backing Conservatives" it seems that basic research is not their strongpoint....Nice to see...
- Malcolm Todd 5th May - 1:53pm
"As a liberal I believe that most people would choose to do some work." I don't think it's got anything to do with being a...
- John Roffey 5th May - 1:47pm
I wonder if Tory voters will be more reluctant to switch their votes as a result of NC breaking a confidence regarding Cameron's fears?
- Stephen Hesketh 5th May - 1:43pm
Stephen Phillips5th May '15 - 12:20pm " ... If we really believe in Proportional Representation, should we not lend our support to whichever party receives...