- Opinion: Child taken from womb by social services. Really?
- Jo Swinson takes on Daily Mail's Liz Jones, who thinks she shouldn't be "procreating"
- Rebecca Taylor MEP writes...Can you help me campaign against e-cigs being regulated as medicines?
- Times: "The increasingly confident and powerful Mr Clegg"
- Opinion: Women must stop stepping into the political shoes of men
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Opinion: Do you love this country? (David Gray)
- Opinion: Cash in your pocket or green fields on your doorstep? (Andy Boddington)
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over (Mary Reid)
- Cheadle packed for Victorian Market
- Rallying cry for European Elections in Newbury
- Slavery in our own time - disturbing phenomenon
- 'bad things the Lib Dems have stopped the Tories doing in government' 5
- My recommended reading for today December 7, 2013
- Simon Hughes's unusual Christmas present: see the next Lib Dem Newswire
- The Multifaceted Mandela
- Hitting them where it hurts?
- Are you entitled to discretionary housing benefit? Advice from the district council
- 'Use the extra £54m to fund free school meals in Wales'
- R Uduwerage-Perera 7th Dec - 3:09pm
Nicely stated Issan. Nelson Mandela like so many other Civil Rights activists may well have started out supporting a less than peaceful approach to reform,...
- Ruth Bright 7th Dec - 2:56pm
It is strange to query Caron's use of the word brutality. Even an emergency section with consent is pretty brutal (as is producing milk for...
- g 7th Dec - 2:25pm
Richard S, it has been true since the dawn of universities, it may not be true forever, but there is a wealth of prior evidence...
- Ruth Bright 7th Dec - 1:20pm
A mention please also for Pam Jones who has just regained her seat on Alton Town Council (East Hampshire). Pam is one of those community...
- Mike Ward 7th Dec - 12:53pm
Our District is 77% Green Belt. This means that the housing target can only be met by rolling back the Green Belt boundaries. But the...
- Liberal Al 7th Dec - 12:46pm
The problem with drones is simple, they do not have capacity to distinguish between targets and non-combatants. No one wishes for more of our soldiers...