- +++BREAKING NEWS+++ Time for “slow news”? (Paul Walter)
- Assad, Appeasement, Aleppo and the Collapse of International Law (Jonathan Brown)
- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- Interesting Links for 01-10-2016
- Human rights: what could be more British than that?
- Michael Elwyn, Corin Redgrave and The Newcomers
- The New Statesman on the Liberal Democrat revival
- Can Istanbul Be Saved?
- The Queens submits plans for four holiday lets
- Tim Farron and Liz Leffman open Lib Dem HQ in Witney
- Out of date before it's built!
- Theatre Thoughts: Ballet Lessons
- Whoop, Whoop! We're nearly at the 400 mark! #ScrapTheMayorsCar
- expats 1st Oct - 9:33am
Stevan Rose 30th Sep '16 - 9:45pm....Perhaps the most negative (or honest) post I've read on LDV... Perhaps you should talk to Simon Banks who...
- Geoff Reid 1st Oct - 9:08am
24 news belongs to the genre known as "cheap television". The budget can only manage so many serious/in depth interviews. With 24 hour news you...
- Stevan Rose 1st Oct - 8:46am
Kaine is addressing issues that are extreme and cannot legitimately be compared to the UK. We have nothing to compare to the collapse of Detroit,...
- Kol 1st Oct - 8:43am
The reason we don't drop humanitarian supplies to the opposition is because if we do so we will be directly supplying terrorist groups. Its the...
- Ian Hurdley 1st Oct - 8:25am
@chris_sh Thanks for your reply. The primary legislation I was thinking of is the 1973 Treaty of Accession, but yours is an interesting point. I...
- grahame lamb 1st Oct - 8:24am
I do very much hope that no-one says anything about the Fixed Term Parliaments Act. On second thoughts, perhaps I do. Anyway, I shall be...