- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- EU Migration
- Switch Island & A59 come to mind – Drivers who litter targeted
- Andrew Mitchell and 'Plebs'
- Shell shock: The First World War and the origins of psychological medicine
- Briggate Mill, the Kray twins and Norman Lamb
- Simon Danczuk and Sir Edward Garnier
- Steve Webb is the Spectator's Minister of the Year
- Archaeologists find medieval remains on the Linney, Ludlow
- Welsh NHS absenteeism rising
- Day 5079: The Image over Rochester
- Psi 28th Nov - 7:45am
David-1 "I do not in the least understand why any Liberal Democrat would do anything but oppose the ridiculous fearmongering about immigration and terrorism which...
- Richard Dean 28th Nov - 7:28am
... and ... if employers employ more "marginal" people who have fewer skills than the people they replace, then either the quality of the products...
- Richard Dean 28th Nov - 7:00am
On the other hand, there will be 3.2 million fewer users of the infrastructure, so there will be less degradation due to use and so...
- Richard Dean 28th Nov - 6:46am
@Amalric I don't think your calculations are correct. If there were 3.2 million fewer people, there would also be 3.2 million fewer customers with money...
- Julian Tisi 28th Nov - 6:38am
@ Helen Tedcastle, John Tilley Thanks for that. I had no idea about Vincent Nichols' visit to Gaza. Likewise re the Pope's visit to the...
- Amalric 28th Nov - 3:09am
@ Richard Dean Thank you for pointing out my error - 260,000 is for 12 months not 6 (I seem to be making quite a...