- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Clegg wins the battle of the switchers in last night's Question Time
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Guns – No more needs to be said after reading this.......
- There's something not quite right with this Labour photo from Feltham and Heston
- As the two party system crumbles, the two parties in question cling to it tighter than ever
- Osborne/Anderson – is this some form of political love in?
- Lunchtime Recital: Wighton Heritage Centre
- Mobile version, and other things
- The myth of Labours' borrowing
- Our public sector pay 'red line'
- Exclusive: Ed Miliband reveals new supporters at last minute rally
- ICM provides least surprising polling result of election (least surprising to discerning readers, that is)
- Malcolm Todd 5th May - 10:08am
Ed Shepherd " we the masses will be surplus to the requirements of the owners of capital " Yeah, but who's gonna buy their cars?
- SIMON BANKS 5th May - 10:00am
So the Independent is unaware that we were a party of capable and responsible government, taking hard decisions well, in Scotland and in local government...
- expats 5th May - 9:59am
Having read some of the contributions which 'pass muster' I am at a complete loss as to why my earlier post was removed....what IS the...
- peter tyzack 5th May - 9:59am
'Clegg's apparent preference for the Tories' .. oh I do wish that supposed supporters would desist from reporting stuff they have read in the newspapers...
- Matthew Huntbach 5th May - 9:51am
Glenn Drawing the SNP in to wider British politics and accepting them as the representatives of their BRITISH ELECTORATE might actually have done some good,...
- MBoy 5th May - 9:46am
Agree. I was and am a supporter of the previous coalition. But any future Lib/Con coalition is likely to be less liberal and more conservative,...