- Why we need to develop hard-edged campaigning (Helen Flynn)
- How sad it is to see England out (George Smid)
- The UK and the EU have a chance to stand up for drug policy reform (Henry Fisher)
- Wise appointments by Tim maintain the party’s even-handed Middle East approach (Paul Walter)
- No, we didn’t call the flag nasty. (James Baker)
- Civics and Civility
- Merseyside care homes – There are some shockers including one in Bootle
- More on the dilemma that Labour MP's face
- The real division emerging on the Left
- Lead, not leave: the Lib Dem approach to Europe
- David Cameron: master of the middle ground
- A Canadian prediction
- Can a bit of self-reflection make online comment threads more civil?
- Riverside smell problem tackled
- I'm starting to think the new shadow cabinet resembles the old one - but on amphetamines
- Richard Underhill 13th Oct - 2:26pm
UKIP have lost control of their only council, in Thanet, Kent, by defection to Independents. They aimed to be boring, but failed.
- Geoffrey Payne 13th Oct - 1:50pm
This is the right choice. It is often said of party leaders that they surround themselves with yes men. Well that cannot be said here....
- Henry Fisher 13th Oct - 1:43pm
Good to read your POV Psi, sounds like we're largely on the same page. As ever, the devil is in the detail with these things...
- Florence Wright 13th Oct - 1:28pm
Geraldine has impeccable spelling - her enthusiastic daughter (me) who did the tweet for her has awful spelling. Mum provides fantastic council and counselling.
- Psi 13th Oct - 1:25pm
A social liberal “2) Do we supply drugs which have the potential to turn the client into maniacs – angel dust, crystal meth and crack...
- David Wallace 13th Oct - 1:22pm
@ChrisB Seen it all before, the lib dems are rallying their base. Then they'll be giving a more skeptical group a different messaging saying that...