- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Could it really not be any clearer than this?
- Caron’s Guide to the craziness of Conference – updated for Glasgow 2014 (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Liberalism Unlocked: After the Coalition (Nigel Lindsay)
- Opinion: Islamic State – it’s a conundrum (Tahir Maher)
- Opinion: Education issues at conference? (Rebecca Hanson)
- Opinion: In London, community politics must be less about geography and more about life choices (David Thorpe)
- MartinB 1st Oct - 2:25am
The cap is a maximum & most households will not get that amount. The housing benefit payable in the SE will be greater than that...
- Eddie Sammon 1st Oct - 2:17am
I get exercised by experienced people with impractical ideas. They aren't just simply opinions, such as what is your favourite food, they have real life...
- David-1 1st Oct - 2:13am
It's time to start wrapping up the coalition. There is nothing left that Lib Dems can constructively agree on with the Tories.
- Tim13 30th Sep - 11:55pm
RC What you say about the NE economy would turn people (sorry, already has turned people) there against us, not in favour. The electoral figures...
- Caron Lindsay 30th Sep - 11:49pm
You need to tell us where, Suzanne. It's a thread about Conference. How can advertising a fringe be off topic?:-) And the reason half the...
- suzanne fletcher 30th Sep - 11:07pm
all good advice. I'd emphasise that it really is ok to just start up a conversation with anyone at all. I went on my own...