- Miriam: “I only take applause from the platform when I have given the speech” (Caron Lindsay)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed (Paul Walter)
- Some questions for More United (Caron Lindsay)
- How Lib Dems are using Pokemon Go (Caron Lindsay)
- Pew! Andrew Bridgen and the potato factory
- The Labour party becomes a debating society
- Feels different this time: the 2016 Hugos
- Exclusive in next Lib Dem Newswire: Farron's new approach to immigration
- The Stars My Destination, by Alfred Bester
- How Liberal Democrats can win for the 48%
- I've recently become a Governor at Gunthorpe Primary School!
- Blaydon Vlog No. 1
- Labour's dithering in Gateshead turned into a work of art
- Chopwell and Rowlands Gill Action Day
- Little Jackie Paper 24th Jul - 9:12pm
'Digital organisations are, one at a time, disrupting every part of our society. Companies like Uber and Amazon succeed because they understand that the internet...
- Leave The EU 24th Jul - 8:00pm
@paul o'grady: "In short, there are a myriad of possibilities before we actually exit – and personally I think we will still be ‘in’ in...
- David Raw 24th Jul - 7:59pm
@ Lorenzo Cherin " the very marvellous Jimmy Carter " - It's a pleasure to agree with that part of your post. When I was...
- johnmc 24th Jul - 7:55pm
electoral reform? surely, electoral reform - surely, at least, electoral reform? (bangs head)
- David Raw 24th Jul - 7:49pm
It would be more accurate to say Trump is less horrendously right wing than Ted Cruz.... though that is not saying much. Consider, Trump opposes...
- Paul Walter 24th Jul - 7:47pm
Thank you Paul. Interesting points. Showing my ignorance - what is VTLC?