- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Another massive Lib Dem GAIN from the Conservatives...in John Redwood country
- Donald Trump, Twitter and distraction
- Breaking: Stoke on Trent Lib Dems challenge Labour to condemn "offensive and illegal texts"
- Tony Blair is on our side. Eek.
- Towards a world free of nuclear weapons (Neil Stockley)
- Our Brexit strategy needs amending (Adam Hyde)
- P-3: Could the Labour campaign be any more selfish and arrogant? (Ed Fordham)
- William Wallace writes a letter to a new member…. (Lord William Wallace)
- Speedy leaflet delivery (Jane Reed)
- Paying through the nose
- LGA Lib Dem response to finance settlement
- John Potter: How to make campaign videos
- LGA analysis: Council tax rises will not fix local government funding crisis
- How to ensure your Facebook video gets views
- Formby – Just how many more deaths will there be at Fisherman's Crossing?
- Teachers' pay and conditions
- Conservatives vote down Lib Dem proposals to increase highways spending by £7 million
- Rimrose Valley Friends – An Update on their campaigning
- Is Labour just an alternative Tory Party for those who consider themselves to be 'working class'?
- Andrew McCaig 22nd Feb - 5:23pm
David Raw, There were strict limitations in my household as a child on tv, but the one time when I remember (as a 7 year...
- Nom de Plume 22nd Feb - 5:23pm
Eddie, It could happen over a time span of a number of years. The demographics change, as do the politics. The EU would not necessarily...
- TonyJ 22nd Feb - 5:20pm
Just a point of fact. The SNP do not currently have an overall majority in Holyrood. They did have from 2011-2016, but they lost it...
- Andrew McCaig 22nd Feb - 5:16pm
Ian P Fought over a school closure where the Tory candidate signed the petition started by the Labour candidate. No-one should read too much into...
- Eddie Sammon 22nd Feb - 5:10pm
The problem with the second referendum is that it's bad strategy. The only way it could be good strategy is if brexit is a disaster,...
- John Payne 22nd Feb - 5:04pm
1/ It's rather unhelpful use the leavers language by referring to what would be a fourth UK referendum as a second one. 2/ As has...