- The battle for a better Europe starts in Bournemouth (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- A woman’s place at Conservative Party Conference – walking with Dave, not talking on panels (Caron Lindsay)
- Is education at the centre of Lib Dem philosophy? (Nigel Jones)
- Tory flip-flop on infrastructure planning (Simon Horner)
- Jeremy Corbyn and the emperor’s new clothes (Paul Walter)
- Thursday reading
- Denis Healey: The Best Prime Minister Labour Never Had?
- Tallis, Moore, Sprackland, National Poerty Day Spem in Alium
- Michelle Thomson was to play a starring role at SNP conference
- Qualitative Election Study of Britain
- If David Cameron really wants an "assault on poverty", he could always try giving the poor more money
- Slouching towards post-democracy
- The myth of BBC impartiality
- Does the Privy Council matter?
- Soundpeats Qy7 Bluetooth Headphones Review
- Stuart 8th Oct - 10:20pm
@Psi "Most of my comment on specific figures relates to tax credits" I've just done a quick scan of the above and the other thread...
- Tom Barney 8th Oct - 9:56pm
This, by William Empson. It was written during the Attlee government, but I quote it to myself on the election of each new government and...
- Sarah Olney 8th Oct - 9:49pm
Melanie Philips is a broadsheet Katie Hopkins. I can't believe that she means half the things she says. I shall look forward to hearing someone...
- Stuart 8th Oct - 9:40pm
@Shaun Cunningham "I despair at times. A political party who is serious wanting political power needs to be in tune with with Country. They need...
- Phyllis 8th Oct - 9:34pm
Andrew McCaig " ...It is not his strong suit.." I think he has been very clever. The Tories cannot be seen to be "lax on...
- Shaun Cunningham 8th Oct - 9:25pm
Tim Good luck..... Let the battle commence, https://fullfact.org/factcheck/cameron_speech_conservative_conference-48685