- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Is Mike Crockart voting Yes to Independence?
- Opinion: Blast from the Past: Wisdom from the old Liberal Party
- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: I sat on the fence for a long time (Rebecca Hanson)
- Race equality survey of presidential candidates (Lester Holloway)
- Opinion: Housing is the cost of living crisis (Sara Scarlett)
- Opinion: Devolved Power and the Problem of Accountability (Maria Pretzler)
- Alistair Carmichael: Shetland may reconsider its place in Scotland after yes vote
- New blow for Salmond
- The Fact Collector is out of the office
- No Scots in my home but plenty of infighting
- On selling out to Microsoft
- Is Britain governed better than America?
- Building your Campaign Team
- Interesting times in German Liberal politics
- Great Email Campaigning
- Replying to SLF blog on OMOV
- Eddie Sammon 17th Sep - 10:29pm
53-47 to No. Anyway, besides getting out the vote, these last hours need to be dedicated to sowing the seeds of doubt in Yes voters...
- JohnTilley 17th Sep - 10:26pm
ATF. I am not sure what point you are trying to make. In the current referendum campaign it was wrong headed to be seen lining...
- Caron Lindsay 17th Sep - 10:24pm
Little Jackie Paper - I wondered about a dead heat. Guess what. There is no provision for that in the Act. There is also no...
- Ed Wilson 17th Sep - 10:20pm
It rather depends on how well the pollsters have worked out how to calculate their weightings for the large cohort of previously non-voters. Even an...
- Rebecca Hanson 17th Sep - 10:19pm
@ Keith Browning. Scottish people are not being governed by a bullying elite in Westminster. They are being governed by a stable system of liberal...
- Mr Wallace 17th Sep - 10:18pm
@ Little Jackie Paper "The US Tea Party started out life as basically a middle-class reaction to a heap of bad trends. Debt-funded education, loaded...