- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Is Mike Crockart voting Yes to Independence?
- Opinion: Getting serious about localism (Chris White)
- Scotland votes today: 8 things that have struck me about the independence campaign (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: I sat on the fence for a long time (Rebecca Hanson)
- Race equality survey of presidential candidates (Lester Holloway)
- Lusitania Audio Project in Lydiate – At Village Centre
- The two Scotlands
- The missing
- Federal Conference: Amendments to Motions
- Claimant Count tracker: Folkestone & Dover
- Liberalism 101 Part 2: Free Speech: What it is and What it isn't
- Phone Scotland
- The Blood is The Life 18-09-2014
- Liverpool/Merseyside's Emergency Planning Exercise
- Tsar Nicolas 18th Sep - 2:38pm
The Lib Dems in wales are not in favour of localism, so far as I can see. The current big thing from Cardiff Bay is...
- AndrewR 18th Sep - 2:21pm
Whatever the truth about the position of an independent Scotland and the EU even the worst case scenario is better than being forced out permanently...
- Roland 18th Sep - 2:17pm
@JohnTilley - I would agree that when the time is right strange things can and does happen in politic's. However, all I pointed out (and...
- JohnTilley 18th Sep - 2:12pm
Charlie There is a lot in your comment, I hope you will understand if I do not respond to every point. I do not have...
- Igor S 18th Sep - 2:07pm
Mark: I agree, if no narrowly wins, and Westminster dos not deliver on the pledge, it can get nasty.
- Igor S 18th Sep - 2:05pm
No: 60%, Yes: 40%