- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Julian Huppert: Commons should debate ban on fisting and watersports porn
- Dear Liberal Democrat MPs: Judicial Review restrictions are a messy compromise too far.
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- Opinion: The power of the media for good or ill (Stephen Phillips)
- Opinion: Torture – taking back control of the debate (James Harper)
- Opinion: London’s house clearing and what the Focus E15 campaign tells us (Teena Lashmore)
- Opinion: Shhh! Keep this secret (Chris White)
- Lib Dem Lawyers on Judicial Review (Graham Colley)
- A rare photograph of the real Father Christmas
- Save the Wolsey Angels
- Festive Cheer at Magdalen House! @WEndChristmas
- Royal Mail advice - Christmas delivery advice
- "We apologise for Blue Boar in Ludlow" say @PunchPubs as pub is shut until next year
- Six of the Best 479
- Manston - Labours double whammy (Iris wont talk about CPO and Scobie "Storms" out of meeting)
- US-Cuba Thaw
- Worth Reading 148: End of the stable relationships
- The bit of that leaked Labour document no-one is quoting
- Matthew Huntbach 18th Dec - 2:53am
Mr Wallace The evidence I see suggests that it is much harder on smaller parties. Are you telling me that it is not? You have...
- Matthew Huntbach 18th Dec - 2:45am
Mr Wallace Do you honestly believe that the Lib Dems would have been more damaged from refusing a coalition than the have been. I believe...
- Glenn 18th Dec - 2:31am
David Eveershed. I can see the logic of your line of reasoning, but with all due respect if coalition with the Tories has a lot...
- Matthew Huntbach 18th Dec - 2:30am
Mr Wallace The reality is however that in a General Election the entire country is choosing between about five or six parties on the question...
- Matthew Huntbach 18th Dec - 2:26am
Mr Wallace Matthew, I’m not engaged in a wind-up and I will answer your points. But before I do, just let me say one thing....
- Matthew Huntbach 18th Dec - 2:17am
g I have little faith in political parties these days to change things through themselves, 3rd sector organisations and academia are often much better at...