- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum?
- Could there be three ironic (?) tragedies that follow a leave vote?
- Sir Graham Watson writes...Is there a way back from the Brexit decision?
- Referendum Results open thread
- A message from Tim Farron (The Voice)
- What the EU Referendum has taught me (Nigel Jones)
- What does the EU Referendum mean for Liberal Democrats (Joe Zammit-Lucia)
- Sir Graham Watson writes…Is there a way back from the Brexit decision? (Graham Watson)
- A new Union of Democratic Control? (Matthew Campbell)
- The next day
- Lib Dems will fight next election on policy of returning Britain to the EU
- Leicester Oral History Trail 12: Il Rondo
- Anthony Hill hosts charity event in Crosby
- A Strawberry Afternoon Tea with Age Concern Crosby
- Thorpe Langton this afternoon: In Time of 'The Breaking of Nations'
- Europe and the United Kingdom - a pause to reflect
- Is a Referendum democratic and when should I question the result? My personal rationale!
- Gove and Boris savaged by Guardian
- Saturday reading
- David-1 26th Jun - 1:39am
chris_sh: That is a complete strawman. No one is talking about compelling the UK to leave the EU; we are talking about the EU recognizing...
- Nom de Plume 26th Jun - 1:38am
He also dodged his pledge to enact Article 50 by resigning.
- Nom de Plume 26th Jun - 1:31am
Cameron came back with what he could get and then pleaded for Remain. Perhaps he knows something.
- Nom de Plume 26th Jun - 1:16am
jamesg "Treaty change was not required because opt-outs are available and conceded all the time." -Evidence required. The Germans made clear that freedom of movement...
- Glenn 26th Jun - 1:07am
Stevan Rose, no one is saying that you have to give up. The point about the SNP is they accepted the result of the referendum...
- Jamesg 26th Jun - 12:58am
Nom de plume. Regardless of how Tories or anyone else negotiate the EU always say non. Cameron warned them what the UK public were most...