- Opinion: Child taken from womb by social services. Really?
- Rebecca Taylor MEP writes...Can you help me campaign against e-cigs being regulated as medicines?
- Jo Swinson takes on Daily Mail's Liz Jones, who thinks she shouldn't be "procreating"
- Times: "The increasingly confident and powerful Mr Clegg"
- Hemming helps woman in forced Caesarean and adoption case
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Opinion: Do you love this country? (David Gray)
- Opinion: Cash in your pocket or green fields on your doorstep? (Andy Boddington)
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over (Mary Reid)
- RIP Nelson Mandela
- New from Amnesty: Nelson Mandela, human rights leader
- Friday favourite 132
- Truth and Reconciliation
- Cheadle neighbourhood police newsletter, December 2013
- Garston Old Road planning update
- EBuzzing Top Lib Dem Blogs, December 2013: welcome to 2 new Lib Dem entrants
- GM Police launch Christmas operations
- Mandela, 'Rolihlahla' the trouble maker
- Thanks to Craig Trafford
- Rabi Martins 6th Dec - 6:27pm
It will come as no surprise to anyone that a great number of British political actvists and in particular those from Black and Asian Minority...
- Eddie Sammon 6th Dec - 6:21pm
The best tribute I can say is that I found the news reports hard to watch last night. Even the BBC news presenter looked like...
- Helen Dudden 6th Dec - 5:49pm
Exactly the point, there were breakfast clubs, a good healthy breakfast, is the start of the day,.
- David Gray 6th Dec - 5:47pm
Paul Walter, I agree that Rusbridger gave a good account of himself. There certainly was a degree of surprise in his answer, but unlike Richard...
- Philip Walker 6th Dec - 5:47pm
"Employers’ National Insurance Contributions will be abolished for under 21s. This is a good thing. I’d have liked to have seen it accompanied, though, by...
- JohnTilley 6th Dec - 5:19pm
"The ANC is a typical terrorist organisation ... Anyone who thinks it is going to run the government in South Africa is living in cloud-cuckoo...