- Surely it's time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile
- The Independent View: Progressive and pro-European voters must unite against Tory-UKIP chaos
- Debates plan disadvantages the Liberal Democrats
- The left cheers Syriza while Miliband equivocates
- Opinion: Let's look at the harm caused by Page 3
- Opinion: Achievable electoral reform for 2015 (Adrian Pellas-Rice)
- Lord William Wallace writes… Make national voter registration day part of your campaign (Lord William Wallace)
- Opinion: A good reason to vote LibDem in May (Stephen Phillips)
- A quiet word in defence of Alex Carlile (Paul Walter)
- Catherine Bearder writes… 100 days to stop the Tories or Labour neglecting the environment (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Thameslink update
- Harris Academy Project Board
- Is single persons council tax discount fair?
- A Welsh Government bill without a cause
- Members Highlights
- Who are the three groups of voters more likely to vote Lib Dem in 2015? I was surprised...
- Millions of Families Benefitting Twice from Liberal Democrat Tax Cut
- Whoever said footballers were role models?
- Ambulance response times reach new low
- Excellent news in fight against FGM with conviction of doctor
- ATF 28th Jan - 8:08pm
For the vast majority of people who care about the issues but don't, like most of us, think about politics every hour of every day...
- Alex Sabine 28th Jan - 8:08pm
If we take a longer historical perspective than just the 2001 and 2005 elections, there are clearer tests of the British electorate's enthusiasm for higher...
- John Broggio 28th Jan - 8:04pm
Au contraire, Caractus. It is the espousal of right wing economics that vividly shows people the true colours of (too) many LD MPs. That is...
- Hywel 28th Jan - 8:01pm
"As the expenses scandal showed, the political system is rotten. Hundreds of MPs have safe seats where they can ignore their constituents. Party funding rules...
- Paul Pettinger 28th Jan - 7:43pm
Is there really a big nostalgia for people walking about vote? "I think the British political system is about the finest in the world" -...
- Alex Feakes 28th Jan - 7:42pm
It struck me as being a bit different from most PPBs - gentler and less brash - which may contrast nicely with the rather strident...