- A woman’s place at Conservative Party Conference – walking with Dave, not talking on panels (Caron Lindsay)
- Is education at the centre of Lib Dem philosophy? (Nigel Jones)
- Tory flip-flop on infrastructure planning (Simon Horner)
- Jeremy Corbyn and the emperor’s new clothes (Paul Walter)
- An optimist’s view of globalisation (Tobie Abel)
- Luna: New Moon, by Ian McDonald
- It's National Poetry Day tomorrow, but I've been in London all day today
- The Tories gave, and the Tories have taken away: blessed be he name of the Tories
- Misbehaving: The Making of Behavioural Economics by Richard Thaler
- Haringey's PCSOs at risk
- Today we left reality behind and entered David Cameron's fantasy world
- Taxpayers' Alliance director does not pay UK tax
- Pause in local government reorganisation
- Latest aldc templates: a4 focus leaflet
- Liverpool City Region - Underwhelmed by lackluster submission for delegated powers
- Stuart 7th Oct - 7:53pm
@Psi He quoted the report: When you say "the report", you actually mean an article written by a Guardian journalist, not the Farnsworth report. Have...
- Roland 7th Oct - 7:42pm
"There are language revivalism movements across the world with people trying to promote their own local language more rather than learning one that will connect...
- PHIL THOMAS 7th Oct - 7:18pm
Why not give credit where credit is due ? You guys were happy to be in bed with the Tories only a few months ago....
- Steve 7th Oct - 7:16pm
This should not be a subject for political point scoring. Any proposals would be welcomed by the Govt. Put them forward.
- tonyhill 7th Oct - 6:49pm
David Wallace - we had 7 women MPs before the election. Two of them did not defend their seats. Tessa Munt and Lorely Burt had...
- Dave Orbison 7th Oct - 6:33pm
Neil Sandison "Citizen Corbyn" Really , grown-up politics? For the first time in a couple of weeks there was a tremendous outpouring of outrage on...