- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Turning the PR industry on its head at long last
- It's Not Brain Surgery
- Ian Swales MP to host second public flooding meeting in Redcar this week
- With Christmas approaching how you can avoid being the victim of crime
- How a country the size of Russia went to the polls this weekend without us noticing
- Launching the Digital Politico shop
- Shelter Scotland Christmas Campaign @shelterscotland
- The Paddy Effect: a poll for Lib Dems
- How small changes make a big difference at Christmas
- Akaash Maharaj - News: Corruption Declared a Crime Against Humanity
- Jiggles 9th Dec - 7:28pm
'The party’s current attempt to address this is the ‘stronger economy, fairer society’ mantra. However – this is more of a positioning statement than a...
- Jennie 9th Dec - 7:16pm
Pretty much in agreement with everything RC has posted above.
- John Broggio 9th Dec - 6:08pm
@ Joe Otten "That the rich have been hit has hard as the poor in percentage terms, not just absolute terms, is clear from the...
- Henry 9th Dec - 6:07pm
Exactly @Jayne. Liberty of the individual must mean freedom from not just the state, but also the relentless ownership of wealth and other sources of...
- Jayne Mansfield 9th Dec - 5:59pm
@ Steve Bradley Yes it is an important question and I look forward to reading the responses. I just hope that posters clarify what they...
- Henry 9th Dec - 5:56pm
"Community based solutions" is what scares me. Labour technically back this. We are different because we believe in democratic accountability (so not free schools then)...