- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn’t need men telling her what’s important (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: The habit of liberalism (Dominic Collard)
- A small step for trust in the manifesto (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A liberal postcard from Athens #2 (Stephen Harte)
- Opinion: Paddy Ashdown’s appeal to Green and Labour (Roger Lake)
- eFocus 97
- Iain Sinclair on the Black Apples of Gower
- New Batposts
- David Cameron: "No ifs, no buts, no third runway"
- Six of the Best 521
- Welcome to the new Liberal Democrat bloggers
- One World Centre and Community Spirit Action Group
- Day 5295: Making a Drachma out of a Crisis
- Influential divine (former LibDem PPC) takes a critical look at Farron
- Shock election news: Farron and Lamb give original speeches
- Neil Sandison 2nd Jul - 6:15am
Catherine is clearly doing some fantastic work on very important issues that matter to us all .Can I suggest that the party needs to bring...
- Paul Walter 2nd Jul - 6:01am
But Sammy, Norman Lamb didn't vote for equal marriage at the third reading either. He was also absent: "On 21 May 2013: Norman Lamb was...
- Manfarang 2nd Jul - 2:14am
Writing some good Focus leaflets should help awaken people.
- John Bland 2nd Jul - 12:56am
Psi and Martin In 1942 The Bank of Greece made a loan (whilst Greece was under Nazi occupation) of 476 Million Reichsmarks at 0% interest...
- Tsar Nicholas 1st Jul - 11:56pm
It doesn't matter whether Peter Wadhams' views are mainstream or not. What matters is whether the data points to the conclusions he reaches, and they...
- Mike S 1st Jul - 11:52pm
Gerry M "Tim Farron was one of the 21 Lib Dem MPs who kept their Pledge. Norman Lamb was one of the 36 Lib Dem...