- Opinion: 19th September – now what? (Malcolm Wood)
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Crown Prosecution Service is wrong not to prosecute undercover police officers (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: A ringfence is not enough for the science budget (Ed Long)
- The Gender Agenda #4: The Liberal Democrats are a feminist party (Alice Thomas)
- Hertfordshire Constabulary Launch 'Best Use of Stop and Search'
- Have your say on council solar schemes
- First look: the training programme at Lib Dem Autumn Conference
- Justice for abused children goes beyond race
- The world looks complicated, our politics looks small
- Learning from the Rotherham scandal - this should be a moment for humility
- Valuing the public in science advice
- A quick thought on Carswell
- UKIP Gets Its "First" MP
- UK Government extends English cancer drugs fund
- David Evershed 28th Aug - 3:53pm
The only question is whether the Conservatives can raise enough votes to come second to UKIP in Clacton.
- simon 28th Aug - 3:53pm
Listen to Carswell's speech. It is a devastating indictment of the state of British politics today. We all know it is true, you know it...
- Richard 28th Aug - 3:33pm
Given that a major claim of Better Together is that voting yes will safeguard pensions it probably would not be a good idea to devolve...
- JoeBourke 28th Aug - 3:31pm
The Ikhwan tribesmen of the Najdi employed much the same barbaric tactics as Daish/Isis in establishing Ibn Saud as ruler of most of the Arabian...
- Keith Legg 28th Aug - 3:27pm
Let's get this straight. Firstly, even most Yes supporters of my acquaintance (except the most optimistic and fanatical) acknowledge that a No vote is still...
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Aug - 3:27pm
Simon McGrath Any evidence for that ? I thought people were voting UKIP because basically they don’t like foreigners. There is plenty of evidence for...