- Africa Liberal Network becomes largest liberal network outside Europe (Harriet Shone)
- Lib Dems: Lambing here (Caron Lindsay)
- Do you agree with Kirsty and Tim about banning Delilah? (Caron Lindsay)
- Is there a chance that the new Top Gear will be very entertaining but not (borderline) offensive? (Paul Walter)
- A practical suggestion to improve the UK’s influence within the EU (Robert Boyle)
- My tweets
- My Entry for the Speccie's New National Anthem Competition
- Could there be a 2016 or 2017 general election?
- Denis Healy is latest Lib Dem candidate for Police & Crime Commissioner elections
- The truth about school choice is emerging. It doesn't raise standards.
- West End Community Council Update
- The Blood is the Life for 09-02-2016
- We will support people to fulfil their dream of buying their own home
- Is your local school falling apart?
- The Beach Boys On CD: Imagination
- Psi 9th Feb - 11:45am
Rsf7 “Some on the so called liberal left are actually some of the most controlling bullies who want to regulate everyone else’s language and thoughts”...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 9th Feb - 11:40am
An interesting comment by Chris Bryant, but no justification for a ban. When I was of primary school age, the songs we sang in music...
- David Warren 9th Feb - 11:17am
This bill is a clumsy attempt to make strikes more difficult and hit the Labour party's funding. Trade union reforms are needed and I would...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 9th Feb - 10:58am
I am very interested in cars and their engineering, and I used to watch pre-Clarkson Top Gear and a similar show on Channel 5. I...
- Ex Liberal 9th Feb - 10:46am
Thomas, but the Independent article you link to says nothing about the 3,000 refugee children test. It only mentions the word refugee twice - once...
- Psi 9th Feb - 10:44am
Caron That is an appalling straw man. Perhaps rather than deploying the appeal to motivation approach you could address the arguments. Accusing others of not...