- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Lib Dems publish latest accounts: £439k surplus and membership up to 43,451
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice
- Opinion: What is HAMAS’s game plan? (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: The ECHR is a “British Bill of Rights” (Jonathan Waddell)
- Monroe Palmer writes: Reform of the complaints system for the Armed Forces (Monroe Palmer)
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists? (John Kelly)
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- What will happen after the next general election?
- The misfortune of black cats
- Telecoms tower work mean Kingsway lane closure
- Austerity and honesty. Will any of the parties level with the voters about what the post-2015 cuts will look like?
- Worth Reading 121: Initially only available within the M25
- Things To Do ...Now That Summer's Here!
- The Blood is The Life 30-07-2014
- Build Up Blog: Understanding Freedom of Information and Subject Access Requests
- Getting things done - Logie Gardens
- The Giants, Liverpool & Merseytravel – Was the transport advice right?
- Jeffrey Kaufman 30th Jul - 11:40am
Exactly my thoughts
- Malcolm Todd 30th Jul - 11:38am
Aargh, sorry - misspelled your name again, Matthew! For the nineteen million, two hundred and seventy-seventh time, can we please have a preview/edit function for...
- Malcolm Todd 30th Jul - 11:36am
Matthew Huntback "So when you write “the Lib Dems” here, do you actually mean “the Leader of the Liberal Democrats and other official spokespeople” rather...
- Joe Bailey 30th Jul - 11:35am
It is being reported that the kidnap/murder of the three Israeli teenagers was not the work of Hamas, and that Israeli intelligence was aware of...
- David Allen 30th Jul - 11:26am
Sorry - I misread David Wright's post, which I wrongly took to be listing all political donations above £2000.
- Malcolm Todd 30th Jul - 11:24am
If you do want to use numbers to assess the relative power of the EU and national governments, incidentally, there is a much more meaningful...