- A small step for trust in the manifesto (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A liberal postcard from Athens #2 (Stephen Harte)
- Opinion: Paddy Ashdown’s appeal to Green and Labour (Roger Lake)
- Opinion: The twin intellectual conceits that damned the Liberal Democrats’ election hopes in 2015 (David Thorpe)
- Opinion: Bill – A Factual Postscript (Richard Edwards)
- Spar calls for independent review of Rocks Green supermarket proposal
- Alfreton cow rescue hindered by 'randy' bulls
- Hope is overrated
- Investment in Merseyside's Motorways & A5036
- Skelmersdale – More on that railway prioject
- The problems of equidistance: a reply to Phil Edwards
- Influential divine (former LibDem PPC) takes a critical look at Farron
- Corruption scandals make good telly (and film)
- Another of those inconvenient facts: income inequality continued its gradual decline last year
- Andrew 30th Jun - 8:33pm
Now onto tuition fees.. 1) It is highly doubtful that it is more progressive than the previous policy, where most university funding came from general...
- Richard Underhill 30th Jun - 8:27pm
David Allen said "Europe competes with the rest of the world as a prison chain gang," He should distinguish the eurozone (not including the UK)...
- Paul Walter 30th Jun - 8:17pm
Moderator's note: Richard Underhill, David Allen has stated several times on LDV that he is a member of the party. Indeed, his standard bio, which...
- Richard Underhill 30th Jun - 8:15pm
If a governemt needs revenue it should increase the effectiveness of tax collection, which pays off at a rate of about one thousand percent. Thr...
- Andrew 30th Jun - 8:14pm
expats and Phyllis: you are entirely right!! I too despair of this Stalinist rewriting of history...... Breaking the pledge was the most obvious and catastrophic...
- Psi 30th Jun - 8:12pm
Richard Underhill "David Allen should say whether he is a Liberal Democrat member, supporter or voter." Only if he wants too, his arguments should be...