- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Eddie Sammon 11th Dec - 6:53am
I don't want to be provocative, I know that you don't hate them, but please let's be nicer in the way we speak about people.
- Eddie Sammon 11th Dec - 6:50am
Do you hate people who are against equal marriage, Richard? This is what you imply if you think any words to use against them are...
- Eddie Sammon 11th Dec - 6:33am
Richard, I wanted to explore the route of compromise. You say I don't care about the effects on society, but if you implement divisive policies...
- Richard S 11th Dec - 6:21am
Nice - but I don't believe that is a one-iPad family.
- Richard S 11th Dec - 6:18am
@Eddie Sammon 1) But telling Ed he can't get married isn't being a uniter. You are going to make someone unhappy whatever you do. 2)...
- Dave Page 11th Dec - 1:20am
Don's right - and the key word in his quote is "balance". Liberalism means many things, which can be contradictory. The state feeding the poor...