- Nick Clegg shows why he is such a credible, authoritative leader of the opposition to May's "hard brexit"
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Extra push for Liz Leffman in Witney
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- We Must Understand the Terrifying Logic of Theresa May’s ‘Right-Wing Socialism’ (Jonathan Ferguson)
- 200 year commemoration voyage flotilla arrives in Lydiate
- Witney and council by-election results are great, but I am a realist...
- PSA: Contacting me
- J.K. Rolling Is Not Doing It For The Money
- 10 tips for better email campaigning
- The Welsh way
- Brexit could save the Lib Dems
- Photopolis : Ancrum Road Public School
- Leeds Liverpool Canal – In the days when you were not welcome on the tow path
- This was the problem with the EU referendum - and how that problem led us to where we are now
- paul barker 22nd Oct - 8:26pm
Sorry to go slightly off-topic but theres a new Poll (covered on Political Betting) which suggests that a new "Anti-Brexit Party" would get 26%, 7%...
- tonyhill 22nd Oct - 8:07pm
I hope this discussion helps to dissuade those in this country who have pushed the case for electronic voting. For voting to be fair there...
- Richard Underhill 22nd Oct - 7:32pm
This week's Economist magazine has a three page article on why people hate Hillary Clinton. They have an international readership and need to be credible...
- John Tracey 22nd Oct - 7:20pm
No wonder people voted to leave. They were right, it is impossible to deal with these people.
- J Dunn 22nd Oct - 7:10pm
Gordon is confident that : "One key lesson is surely that the Brexiteers’ promises are fantasy." I suppose, the obvious response of course, is let's...
- Richard Underhill 22nd Oct - 7:03pm
Penelope Keith has been investigating BBC memoranda. David Attenborough was in Indonesia with a team. Promises made by the embassy in London were not adhered...