- We’ve learnt the hard way not to stand in the middle of the road (Paul Walter)
- Moving towards a progressive alliance (Layla Moran)
- General Election Webinars 2017 (Natalie Chindipha)
- Does Parliament have the plushest waiting room in the world? (Paul Walter)
- Soft Brexit Tory MPs who sign up for a hard Brexit manifesto will be responsible for an historic mistake (Paul Walter)
- Election campaign day 5: Birtley Action Day
- Reflections on the centre in France
- The Blood is the Life for 24-04-2017
- Why isn't anyone running this poster....?
- What a difference a week makes
- I have to admit that the Lib Dems start to this election campaign has been very good. Here's exactly how
- Labour lacking clarity on key policy
- Dundee Mental Health Awareness Week
- Lib Dem membership will pass 100,000 today
- Interesting Links for 24-04-2017
- Catherine Jane Crosland 24th Apr - 12:18pm
Michael Cole, Perhaps it's not quite fair to say that "it is the Conservatives who have got us into this whole Brexit mess", when the...
- Michael Cole 24th Apr - 12:01pm
@David Raw: It is illuminating to know that you form your political opinions on the basis of advice from your four year old grandson. Now...
- Michael Cole 24th Apr - 11:52am
Yes David. Events do seem to be moving our way. Despite our small number of MPs, it is the Liberal Democrats that Theresa really fears....
- David Raw 24th Apr - 11:42am
@ Michael Cole. "We need not apologise for the coalition." As my four year old grandson often says on many topics , 'I don't think...
- Michael Cole 24th Apr - 11:42am
Stephen Breban: Hear, Hear. Obviously resources are finite, but Stephen's post is worth repeating: "Target list? That sounds like a defeatist approach. Target the whole...
- David Becket 24th Apr - 11:41am
Yes Michael The Tories inherited a stable government in 2015, they ditched us and took the country into a chaotic mess, assisted by the weakest...