- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Labours Islington culture reaches Thanet?
- Maghull – Beechcroft Retirement flats
- Politics of personality
- Damian McBride: are his blog posts in book form worth a read?
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Deregulation Bill
- We need to talk about willies.
- Republicans consider not inviting President Obama to give the state of the union speech
- The now infamous UKIP "Westminster mosque" tweet: the day the mask slipped
- My must-reads this week November 28, 2014
- The Blood is The Life 28-11-2014
- Psi 28th Nov - 12:38pm
Definitely the right policy in general. Matthew Your dystopian view is not reflected in the fundamentals. You have expressed concern elsewhere on this topic that...
- Simon McGrath 28th Nov - 12:36pm
@John - can you point to some evidence that there are significant numbers of homes deliberately left empty as investment s outside a few much...
- GP Purnell 28th Nov - 12:35pm
LOL. I'm not sure we should be quoting Sked approvingly, but his view of Farage is amusing.
- Jonathan Davies 28th Nov - 12:34pm
John Tilley and Roland are misinterpreting the result of the How Long should the Coalition last question. The current coalition should and inevitably will end...
- Simon McGrath 28th Nov - 12:34pm
@Roland - i didnt really think i needed to say that the homes have to be built where people want to live as i would...
- JohnTilley 28th Nov - 12:27pm
Chrisl 28th Nov '14 - 10:05am “......the Greens will take more votes from the Lib Dems than from the other main parties ..." Yes indeed,...