- 'Iraq 2'. Why the Lib Dem's Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise
- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- The Lib Dem Press Office gets sassy
- Caroline Pidgeon writes… Action, not rhetoric, on knife crime (Caroline Pidgeon)
- The reality of living with, leaving and surviving domestic abuse (Betty)
- Passing the buck for the cuts (John Marriott)
- Stephen Tall’s Diary: liberal jottings on the week’s big events (Stephen Tall)
- Brian Paddick writes… Chairman Mao might have backed Labour’s ID card plans, but Lib Dems won’t (Brian Paddick)
- #RetroHugos1941 Twice in Time, by Manly Wade Wellman
- Doctor Who 52: 02 - Ten Reasons to Watch An Unearthly Child
- Why did the Conservatives tolerate Mark Clarke for so long?
- Danny Alexander takes defeat philosophically
- Would a Labour free vote on Syria be the worst thing in the world? Probably
- More bombing is not the answer - and we need to be sure what the question is
- Labour's local council reorganisation lacks consensus, will push up council tax bills and undermine local democracy
- Health – Knowsley Borough may be 2nd worst in country but none of Merseyside's Council areas are good when it comes to health
- Lord Foster of Bath makes his maiden speech
- Americapox: The Missing Plague
- Caron Lindsay 28th Nov - 8:05pm
LJP: It is possible to disagree robustly with respect for each other.
- Little Jackie Paper 28th Nov - 7:58pm
Mick Taylor - We couldn't stop flows of funds/weapons/oil/fuel/contraband into the Balkans during their conflicts, never mind this It's a lovely thought but I suspect...
- Little Jackie Paper 28th Nov - 7:51pm
'I’m just aware that discussion on social media and elsewhere is at times polarising and heading in unhelpful and disrespectful directions.' Well, I'm sorry, but...
- Mick Taylor 28th Nov - 7:38pm
No! No! No! We need a peace process, not bombs or troops. The only people who can settle this are the Syrians themselves and that...
- David Allen 28th Nov - 7:26pm
Yes - it's a hard decision. If we don't bomb, we will be turning our backs on our French allies when they ask for our...
- John Marriott 28th Nov - 7:25pm
The only trouble, Glenn, is that you could argue that our actions during and after WW1 made what was a tricky situation into a potential...