- Does Scotland need Home Rule, or just to use the powers it has? (Caron Lindsay)
- Hannah Bettsworth’s speech to the Liberal Democrat Voice fringe meeting at Conference (Caron Lindsay)
- Migration and the future of the EU (Mark Argent)
- It’s time to take on Labour (John Abrams)
- Yes to countering extremism, no to the Counter-Extremism Bill (Jenni Hollis)
- Simon McGrath 4th Oct - 7:29pm
What a great speeech
- Hireton 4th Oct - 7:29pm
@cllr Mark Wright Actually Scotland's is using the useful powers it has despite Carons claim that it isn't. It's income tax powers to date have...
- ANMAW 4th Oct - 7:27pm
"She says that there is no point waiting for the UK to sort out a federal structure...because it's not going to happen anytime soon." Perhaps...
- Roland 4th Oct - 7:26pm
"A Liberal Democrat government should set a target for council house building of 200,000 by the end of the second year of government." Much more...
- Peter Bancroft 4th Oct - 7:13pm
David, I think you're still misunderstanding what is meant by property. You could replace property with "stuff" and it might be easier to understand. If...
- Jayne Mansfield 4th Oct - 7:01pm
@ John Marriott, It is not my idea John. ( LIke me, I thought you were old enough to realise that there is no such...