- Nick Clegg shows why he is such a credible, authoritative leader of the opposition to May's "hard brexit"
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Extra push for Liz Leffman in Witney
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- We Must Understand the Terrifying Logic of Theresa May’s ‘Right-Wing Socialism’ (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Witney and council by-election results are great, but I am a realist...
- PSA: Contacting me
- J.K. Rolling Is Not Doing It For The Money
- 10 tips for better email campaigning
- The Welsh way
- Brexit could save the Lib Dems
- Photopolis : Ancrum Road Public School
- Leeds Liverpool Canal – In the days when you were not welcome on the tow path
- This was the problem with the EU referendum - and how that problem led us to where we are now
- Africa's community of evidence-informed policymakers is growing fast
- Richard Underhill 22nd Oct - 6:45pm
Tim Farron said "we’ve given the Tories one hell of a fight". Should that be "we’ve given the Tories one hell of a fright"? Either...
- J Dunn 22nd Oct - 6:25pm
Michael BG suggests : "The EU is a union of states where each state does indeed retain the right the leave. It is not governed...
- Gordon 22nd Oct - 5:54pm
Oh, what a tangled web ... One key lesson is surely that the Brexiteers' promises are fantasy. Negotiating trade deals involves so many trip wires...
- Tim 22nd Oct - 5:36pm
I think that the Wallonia rejection of the trade deal with Canada proves the Leavers wrong, that nation states and even regions in the EU...
- Martin 22nd Oct - 5:33pm
For Brexiters the deal going through would have been evidence of EU dictatorship and proof that voters lack a say but when voters clearly do...
- John Peters 22nd Oct - 5:21pm
@Michael BG: "I think that the Wallonia rejection of the trade deal with Canada proves the Leavers wrong, that nation states and even regions in...