- We cannot have a foreign policy without a conscience (Alex Minin)
- We need to talk to Yanis (James Baillie)
- The Tories, not the EU, are responsible for VAT on domestic fuel (Caron Lindsay)
- Buy the Brexit Pig – in a poke! (David Allen)
- Inequality Street (Mary Reid)
- Campaign Diary: Day 18 - when things go wrong (fortunately, not just for me)
- Constitutional Futures and Fudges
- Pod Together signups are open
- Campaign Diary: Day 17 - a hard-working candidate and a stoat on a mission
- Rennie calls on SNP to Scrap China Memo
- It scares me to think of how close to a horror show we really are sometimes
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: I am not the Wise Woman of Wing
- Lydiate – The 'scale' of the Lydiate Neighbourhood Plan
- McArthur Backs Calls For Warm Homes Act
- Campaign Diary: Day 16 - a day of consort duty in North Walsham
- James Baillie 31st May - 6:37pm
Michael: whether or not the EU is undemocratic in how it is constituted, it is far more self-evidently undemocratic in practice, thanks to the complete...
- Neil Sandison 31st May - 6:34pm
Ownership of a property is just one form of tenure which can be easily taken away just like any other form of tenure .Remember you...
- J Dunn 31st May - 6:33pm
James Suppose you package your reform ideas into a presentation. You give this presentation to 28 EU Commissioners, ( J Claude Juncker included ). After...
- James Baillie 31st May - 6:27pm
Out of interest, Jonathan, how liberal are Georgia's liberal parties (I think there are two ALDE affiliates there?) I ask given recent concerns about the...
- Michael BG 31st May - 6:21pm
@ Stephen Robinson I have looked at our 2015 manifesto and there was nothing about what help and assistance we would give people who are...
- Michael BG 31st May - 6:01pm
James Baillie wrote, “we must seize the moment to build a stronger, more democratic, more liberal union!” and “We have a unique chance to topple...