- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats
- RIP Simon Titley
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President
- Opinion: Cherish the independence of elected members (Matt Burrows)
- Opinion: If an NHS Tax is a step too far, let taxpayers make an optional “NHS Donation” (Mohsin Khan)
- An email on counter-terrorism measures from a Liberal Democrat should not make me despair… (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats (Anthony Vaughan)
- Opinion: How about some real fairness in our tax system? (Iain Donaldson)
- Linkblogging for 02/09/14
- Not us, guv
- Ronnie Lane on the Shropshire border
- Simon Titley the blogger
- The problem with John Bercow
- Why have Bootle Labour got such a big problem with women?
- Time to re-think post election strategy?
- Mystockport - a wealth of data about our area
- Danny Alexander says EU membership would not be compatible with Salmond's "bonkers" sterlingisation plan #indyref
- A response to my Rotherham letter from the Mayor of Liverpool
- iantha kirkup 3rd Sep - 4:48am
Hi Daisy, pleased to learn you are standing for president, locally I find your enthusiasm contagious and I am sure that will carry over to...
- Eddie Sammon 3rd Sep - 1:01am
This has the potential to get nasty and I don't like what I'm seeing. The UK and the EU need to be careful not to...
- Joe Bourke 3rd Sep - 12:31am
John Dunn, Ukraine has a great deal to lose as a consequence of deteriorating relations with Russia and has sought to maintain its export trade...
- Eddie Sammon 3rd Sep - 12:04am
Liberals should continue arguing unfashionable causes, whilst not necessarily putting them in the manifesto. When it comes to Sterlingisation and the EU: I think Scotland...
- FrankBooth 2nd Sep - 11:55pm
Tim13 - you suggested it was the cue for rump UK and Scotland to join the Euro. You'd have to deal with the implacably opposed...
- T-J 2nd Sep - 11:41pm
OK, it's all very well and good to guarantee more powers, but I just don't have enough confidence in most of the people issuing that...