- Ashcroft polls predict SNP gains - including Bob Smith and Charles Kennedy's seats - but don't panic yet
- Clegg: I'll take Cameron's place and defend government's record if he's too important to take part in the debates
- What's your funniest canvassing story?
- "Uncontrolled mass immigration", Nigel? You must be joking.
- Jenny Willott on the Twitter abuse she got after Inside the Commons
- Opinion: On The Buses? Not anymore (Jack Davies)
- “Uncontrolled mass immigration”, Nigel? You must be joking. (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes…A step towards abolishing the Azure Card (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Opinion: Scottish Lib Dems should abandon their suicidal complacency and promise to devolve oil and gas (Robin Bennett)
- Opinion: Parents want a say on school attendance policy (Karen Wilkinson)
- Electoral Commission oversteps remit
- Linkblogging For 06/03/15
- Now, where was I before an unexpected loss of interest?...
- Video smuggled out of Nick Clegg's private office
- A moment of comic genius from Alan Bennett and Thora Hird
- The original Mersey Tunnel
- The representation of women in parliaments around the world
- 2015 Election Campaign Essentials
- Timmermans' Convincing Case
- Hywel 7th Mar - 12:28am
“The fact is that assimilation happens whether anyone likes it or not. Those insular monolingual communities will, in ten or twenty years’ time, be crowded...
- Paul Walter 7th Mar - 12:04am
jedibeeftrix You can't answer it because it is bullshit. The only requirement on someone in the UK is for them to obey the law. They...
- Martin 6th Mar - 11:54pm
expats: Yes, Clegg is helping Cameron in that he is making a head to head debate more unlikely. Since Clegg does not want a Miliband...
- Hireton 6th Mar - 11:49pm
@sesenco "The SNP is an extremely ruthless, determined, tightly organised separatist movement that shamelessly exploits sentimental, chauvinistic, backward-looking nationalist sentiment, legitimises and encourages the poison...
- Martin 6th Mar - 11:48pm
Matthew: You are vastly over-estimating anything that will get through relating to Clegg. The headlines are all about Cameron. I do not want to see...
- Matthew Huntbach 6th Mar - 11:46pm
Philip Thomas A clear break with the Tories? When you say that, do you mean that we are NOT going to have a clear break...