- Nissan announcement – did May promise any cash for Qashqais? (Paul Walter)
- How can Lib Dems support the movements for peace for the people of Palestine & Israel? (Leon Duveen)
- Reasons to doubt Zac Goldsmith will be re-elected (Chris Key)
- Brexit is a war already lost (Phil Aisthorpe)
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard? (Lester Holloway)
- Congrats to #TravelChoice for #jobseekers mega-rider campaign! @PCCTravelchoice @CambsJCP
- The original meaning of the three Rs
- musical performance
- Heywood Road Update
- Climate change is invisible, insidious and urgent. Can the arts help us see it?
- Southport – It's rail link to Manchester is vital if our tourist town is to fulfill its potential
- Planning Permission Approved Henry Street
- The Blood is the Life for 28-10-2016
- My must-reads this week October 28, 2016
- How man-made climate change was predicted over a century ago
- John Peters 28th Oct - 3:49pm
@AndrewR That sort of ignorance explains why people vote Lib Dem!
- expats 28th Oct - 3:49pm
No money; no 'sweetheart deal'....Oh, dear.... Nissan was THE test case of 'Brexit'....Do you really believe that, even if a blank-cheque had been left on...
- Lorenzo Cherin 28th Oct - 3:33pm
Leon, well done . I too, have been thinking about this. My feeling is we also need a new campaign of celebration of Jewish culture...
- AndrewR 28th Oct - 3:18pm
- John Peters The fall in the pound has cost us more than our total EU contributions over the last 40 years. Prices are already...
- frankie 28th Oct - 3:18pm
John Roffey I suggust you read https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/environment/environmental-protection/opinion/politicshome/80207/potentially-even-harder just a snippet Once we have ‘left’ the EU, we may well find it even harder than it...
- Lorenzo Cherin 28th Oct - 3:17pm
This is excellent . I am a longstanding admirer of Lord Alderdice , and the Alliance Party , just yesterday , welcomed the new leader...