- Tim Farron MP writes…Liberal Democrats will work with anyone to reform the House of Lords (Tim Farron MP)
- Conference Countdown 2015: Human Rights motion – we need to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bath water (Paul Walter)
- Jo Swinson writes…Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible (Jo Swinson)
- Lord Jim Wallace writes: New Lib Dem colleagues will campaign with me to reform House of Lords (Jim Wallace)
- Why I’m not going to castigate Jeremy Corbyn over women only train carriages (Caron Lindsay)
- Lamont Dozier – I was in the same room as the Motown legend!
- Library In The Gardens (Botanic Gardens)
- Why doesn't the alphabet apply to Knights and Dames?
- Read the manifestos from Lib Dems vying to be GLA candidates
- Whole community invited to Cheadle Muslim Association funday
- Steal Like An Artist
- My must-reads this week August 28, 2015
- Cost of rail electrification four times higher
- Follow the new and not so new Lib Dem peers on Twitter
- David Evans 28th Aug - 5:13pm
Sesenco, As you say ' I fear that the centre of gravity in our party has moved from the green to the red benches.' However,...
- Richard Underhill 28th Aug - 5:12pm
AndrewMcC 28th Aug '15 - 4:38pm We need to stop the war in Syria, but how? There is a failure of international diplomacy. As for...
- Richard Stallard 28th Aug - 5:08pm
"Richard Stallard appears to be a UKIP supporter" Yes, someone else made that assumption a while back. Had me rolling in the aisles!
- Richard Stallard 28th Aug - 5:05pm
"The numbers of migrants are great but not so great that they could not be assimilated into the EU." Until they demand to bring their...
- peter tyzack 28th Aug - 5:04pm
entirely agree, Tim, but will you, this week, remove the whip from those of our peers who are against the changes we want to see?...
- Stuart 28th Aug - 5:03pm
@Joe Otten "Congrats to Andy Sangar, Shaffaq Mohammed and Maggie Binks. All well-earned." Er... how? Why does Clegg have to use the honours system to...