- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it's Liberal Democrats against the SNP
- Five observations about last night's debate
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- Opinion: Has the polling got out of hand? (Judy Abel)
- Opinion: Europe is the solution to Britain’s concerns about immigration, not the cause (Guy Russo)
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats (Pramod Subbaraman)
- SIMON BANKS 21st Apr - 10:28am
We don't appear to have candidates in either Mankpool Central or Lymeswold Magna. The Queen will be getting advice on these situations and will be...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 21st Apr - 9:53am
I did one of these - I can't remember which - and it gave me the fairly comforting result in order LibDem, Green, Labour, Tory....
- Psi 21st Apr - 9:48am
Stephen Hesketh " This was intended to be the main point; those undertaking study via the University route pay whilst those effectively funded by an...
- Roger H 21st Apr - 9:36am
It might be useful for Willie Rennie to point out that there were 11 Lib Dem MP,s in Scotland parliament,that we are the main challenger...
- Psi 21st Apr - 9:36am
David Evans "Of course they lost that argument many years ago even in the conservative party (which was a one nation party at the time),...
- JohnTilley 21st Apr - 9:35am
TCO Which local party did you say that was ?