- No, we didn’t call the flag nasty. (James Baker)
- Liberals gather in Bournemouth to pioneer new strategies to rebuild and win again (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- Dear English Party, is there something you’ve forgotten to do? (Caron Lindsay)
- The battle for a better Europe starts in Bournemouth (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- A woman’s place at Conservative Party Conference – walking with Dave, not talking on panels (Caron Lindsay)
- Clarke and Dawe - Agility, boldness, momentum and some slight elements of destabilisation
- Galactic North, by Alastair Reynolds
- Day 5389: DOCTOR WHO: Lake Superior
- Mental Health - Scotland's Massive Failure
- 2016 Local Election Timetable
- House of Cards Season 3: best watched the old-fashioned way.
- On Wave 102 News - Community Council Elections
- The beautiful stations of rail's golden age
- This is the one thing that is holding back UKIP from true electoral success
- Antony Hook 10th Oct - 4:46pm
Caron, Lucy Thomas has a very significant role in the campaign. At all the events we had a conference (including those were Lucy Thomas and...
- John Innes 10th Oct - 4:28pm
Hey, let's take Caron's critique seriously. The AV referendum was a fiasco, the Scottish referendum ... a near run thing ... so much so that...
- John Marriott 10th Oct - 3:33pm
In my previous posting, for 'Phillips' read 'Mitchell', for 'Amthony' read 'Anthony'. Sorry.
- John Marriott 10th Oct - 3:29pm
Dear Paul, My point is that, if we start moaning before the campaign has even been launched, what hope have we of sticking together when...
- paul barker 10th Oct - 3:02pm
@John Marriott. I think you are missing Carons point, a campaign that leaves out half the population at the start is more likely to lose....
- Richard Underhill 10th Oct - 3:01pm
Greg Clark MP was in Waitrose in Paddock Wood for a constituency surgery. Nobody had bothered to turn up, except for a young couple who...