- Wikipedia “edit-a-thon” on Liberal History (Janet Berridge)
- Mental health awareness was one of the reasons I became a Liberal Democrat (Dean Moore)
- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- The cultural loss from Brexit (Chris Key)
- The Blood is the Life for 30-07-2016
- Tim Farron reselected
- Light in the Darkest Hour: Hands Across the Ocean
- Less eye-catching than recruiting new members, Lib Dems doing really well at keeping older members
- Volunteering events - August 2016 #takepridedundee
- Interesting Links for 30-07-2016
- Will Labour MPs set up their own party if Corbyn wins?
- Linkblogging For 29/11/16
- Friday favourite 143
- Whyte-Melville's working men's club in Northampton
- Richard Underhill 30th Jul - 11:59am
"get clarity around the future status of EU citizens within the UK". Yes, but be careful about allowing others to frame the questions by the...
- Richard Underhill 30th Jul - 11:15am
BBC reports plastic bag use reduced from 7.64 thousand million to 640 million.
- Cllr Mark Wright 30th Jul - 11:02am
@Nick B - it means perhaps that our party has moved back from being toxic for voters to being most people's second favourite party, but...
- Richard Underhill 30th Jul - 11:01am
"So Cameron who told you he would “fight for” Turkey’s membership of the EU" Think about WHEN he said that. The situation has changed repeatedly....
- Paul Reynolds 30th Jul - 10:58am
I enjoyed reading the 70 comments. It seems people think the More United idea is a proposal for the Titanic to cooperate more with the...
- Peter Watson 30th Jul - 10:42am
@Chris Key "The Erasmus scheme is a prime example of how the youth of today will suffer because of Brexit." Many UK universities have agreements...