- Some questions for More United
- Paddy Ashdown responds to questions to More United
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed
- Paddy Ashdown to endorse new progressive liberal movement
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration - the Adam Smith Institute
- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- The cultural loss from Brexit (Chris Key)
- Identity in post-Brexit Northern Ireland (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Financialization – the reason why the vote was for Brexit (John Hann)
- Interesting Links for 27-07-2016
- Rose Gardens makeover by young people of the National Citizens Service
- Linkblogging For 26/07/16
- 34% swing not quite enough for Lib Dems to win in unusual Tuesday by-election
- East Hampshire DC, The Hangers & Forest- 26th July 2016
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Beware of faragespawn
- The angry railway commuter
- Member of Pussy Riot to appear in Leicester
- Liberal Democrat Brighton Conference outline agenda published
- Dead Romance, by Lawrence Miles
- Pat 27th Jul - 8:09am
Are the Conservatives the only political party prepared to have a crack at making Brexit successful? It is so disappointing that the Lib Dems seem...
- David Evans 27th Jul - 8:05am
Sadly, another article telling us how simply wrong so many people are who voted Brexit. Apparently "Many of those Brexiteers have never lived abroad or...
- expats 27th Jul - 7:45am
IMO the 'long and the short' of the overwhelming age related gap in voting preference was the nostalgia among the older generation.... A nostalgia for...
- John Peters 27th Jul - 6:48am
malc Perhaps the strategy of suggesting 30% of your supporters are idiots isn't a vote winner. Never mind, it would be completely different result if...
- Lorenzo Cherin 27th Jul - 1:13am
I really commend Fiona , Paul , Richard , for their positive attitude while also recognising the difficult situation our party faces . I am...
- David Allen 27th Jul - 12:54am
On Brexit, this atheist is reminded of the saying "Hate the sin, love the sinner!" Many people misguidedly voted Leave because they held very legitimate...