- Lib Dems could try to out-flank Corbyn from the left? Are you having a laugh? Oh, and quit the anonymous briefings...
- Eleven new Liberal Democrat peers announced
- Jo Swinson writes...Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible
- Dame Annette Brooke, Hilary Stephenson, Matt Hanney and Ben Williams OBE and the rest of the Lib Dem Dissolution Honours
- Tim Farron MP writes...Liberal Democrats will work with anyone to reform the House of Lords
- Jim Hume MSP: SNP risks making GPs an exclusive service that many can’t access (Caron Lindsay)
- How can we support candidates who can’t afford to stand for office? (Daniel Laycock)
- Now, about those 100,000 members… (Geoffrey Payne)
- The European Referendum and the Greek Tragedy – or Brexit, Grexit and Sexit (Julie Smith)
- Is George Orwell’s view of England still true? (Paul Walter)
- Buongiorno Italia - victory for local people
- Tony Blair, Andy Burnham and Joe Anderson – It's a nightmare team to me
- Why I Think School Uniform is Wrong
- Autumn arrives with spiders and newts
- Electoral Commission ups to 29 its list of Returning Officers who failed to run elections properly in May
- What to buy the person who has everything?
- Lost for (foreign) words at University of Ulster decision
- Build Up Blog: Putting an on-line petition on your MyCouncillor site
- How we artwork leaflets - PagePlus
- Why Vietnam's Declaration of Independence begins with a quote from America's
- Ben Midgley 2nd Sep - 3:26pm
Hi Anne? Well firstly it's not either/or, but both/and - we are talking about refugees here, not our own welfare problems, but I do think...
- David Faggiani 2nd Sep - 3:26pm
I just had back at the Conservative Manifesto 2015, to see what they promised on Lords Reform, if elected. It said: "While we still see...
- Ruth Bright 2nd Sep - 3:22pm
Very well said Daniel. I remember having an online discussion with Caron and others years ago about how we could do more to help colleagues...
- Eddie Sammon 2nd Sep - 2:58pm
We might have to do something "old fashioned" and say women, children, elderly and disabled first. We really need to target the people at the...
- tonyhill 2nd Sep - 2:55pm
I'm not quite sure what Richard means by his comment, but my highlight as a young first time parliamentary agent was going round to John...
- Eddie Sammon 2nd Sep - 2:40pm
Thanks Andrew McC. Good point about the effective VAT rate. I still think the 20% gross rate is too high. In finance people partly base...