- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum?
- Could there be three ironic (?) tragedies that follow a leave vote?
- Sir Graham Watson writes...Is there a way back from the Brexit decision?
- Referendum Results open thread
- A message from Tim Farron (The Voice)
- What the EU Referendum has taught me (Nigel Jones)
- What does the EU Referendum mean for Liberal Democrats (Joe Zammit-Lucia)
- Sir Graham Watson writes…Is there a way back from the Brexit decision? (Graham Watson)
- A new Union of Democratic Control? (Matthew Campbell)
- Leicester Oral History Trail 12: Il Rondo
- Anthony Hill hosts charity event in Crosby
- A Strawberry Afternoon Tea with Age Concern Crosby
- Thorpe Langton this afternoon: In Time of 'The Breaking of Nations'
- Europe and the United Kingdom - a pause to reflect
- Is a Referendum democratic and when should I question the result? My personal rationale!
- Gove and Boris savaged by Guardian
- Saturday reading
- England complete 3-0 series win over Australia
- I prefer the referendum reaction from Tim Farron to that from Jeremy Corbyn
- Greenfield 26th Jun - 12:03am
Agree with crewegwyn - but as our Leader at times they must move fast - we have to trust them especially at such fast moving...
- John Grout 25th Jun - 11:58pm
Great piece. I would add a #12, however: 12) The truth on its own is not all that matters in politics. What matters more is...
- David-1 25th Jun - 11:50pm
I'm sorry to see both Remain and Leave people joining to perpetuate the notion that either a "do over" is possible or that there can...
- Neil 25th Jun - 11:31pm
Not only should you pledge to fight the next election on a platform of rejoining the EU but you also committed to ignoring this flawed...
- malc 25th Jun - 11:26pm
I think once we are out we have to give it a try and see how it works - who knows things might be better....
- Alderman David Becket 25th Jun - 11:22pm
To promise now to campaign in 2020 to return to the EU is very dangerous, and may not be deliverable (Remember Student Loans). We need...