- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- Why Nigel Farage is being silly about the BBC debate audience balance
- RIP Ronnie Carroll - Double UK Eurovision singer who's still on the ballot paper in Hampstead and Kilburn
- Alexei Sayle: Thatcher Stole My Trousers
- On my application to be next Portsmouth Football Club manager...
- The Lib Dem manifesto is the one with the fewest clichés
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 31 Freedom - A Green Future
- Confidence in the Police
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 33 - Daisy Cooper
- 2015 General Election Day 21: Knock Knock
- Migrant deaths in Mediterranean
- TCO 19th Apr - 11:14pm
@Philip Thomas if the state deems education is compulsory then it should fund education. Post 18 education is not compulsory and the individual gets a...
- David Allen 19th Apr - 11:10pm
The biggest political story today is of course about carnage off the coast of Europe. A big campaigning issue, then?
- Philip Thomas 19th Apr - 10:56pm
TCO. Really? Lack of primary school education wouldn't damage an individual's chances in life at all, then?
- TCO 19th Apr - 10:20pm
@Bolano but post 18 the benefits to the individual are far greater.
- Jonathan Pile 19th Apr - 10:18pm
Good luck Charles such a pity your leadership was brought down and our wing of the party did not better cover from the Cleggites. Looking...
- Peter Watson 19th Apr - 9:55pm
@Liberal Al "My very unfair jab was not actually targeted at people from Surrey (or even the South East) in general, but at a particular...