- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- ICM poll: Tories edge ahead of Labour, while Ukip collapse to 4th behind Lib Dems
- ++Breaking...Clegg: "We must axe Bedroom Tax"
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- The Gender Agenda #3: Is there such a thing as “Women’s Policy”? (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion (Jonathan Brown)
- Martin Horwood writes …Tony Blair’s legacy (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Sustainability, where do we go from here? (Michael Taylor)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… The jobs agenda – a lot done, more still to do for single parents (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Newbury Rd Garages Update
- Our Mature Trees Need Maintenance
- America now has more prisoners than China
- The political Heat
- As the Commonwealth Games begin, here's five things worth considering about the Commonwealth
- The Blood is The Life 23-07-2014
- Reporting back: Full Council July 2014
- A329(M) works start TODAY
- Grants for up to £1000 I Will if You Will
- Investing in Green Energy
- Joe Otten 23rd Jul - 12:39pm
Hi Chris. Do you have an opinion on nuclear power, or are you just against responding to the evidence?
- Joe Otten 23rd Jul - 12:37pm
Thanks Alice. What do you make of the argument that austerity is anti-women because most public sector workers are women? Specifically, if the private sector...
- George Carpenter 23rd Jul - 12:22pm
"You can't move from a fossil fuel to a non-fossil fuel economy overnight". That is correct, but the statement seems to make the assumption that...
- Caron Lindsay 23rd Jul - 12:20pm
Mick, I never said anything about offence. In fact, I talked about Ward becoming the story which is pretty much what you have said. Can...
- Eddie Sammon 23rd Jul - 12:15pm
I'm very critical of military hard-liners, but for some reason I reserve a bit of respect for Tony Blair. If we take the example of...
- Geoffrey Payne 23rd Jul - 12:08pm
Matt - I do not know if David Ward has broken the rules of the party, All I am saying is that he should not...