- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- The Lib Dems' 'bedroom tax' U-turn: new poll on what the voters think about it
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure (Joe Otten)
- The Gender Agenda #3: Is there such a thing as “Women’s Policy”? (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion (Jonathan Brown)
- Motion – Sefton Council meeting 24th July – Liverpool City Region Draft Long Term Rail Strategy
- St Lukes Church Liverpool – City Council's tune has changed
- California Dreaming: Guess I'm Dumb
- Warmer Homes, Lower Bills And A Greener Britain
- Interviewing Ed Davey at the Social Liberal Forum conference
- The secret of conjuring local enterprise
- Russia: Cameron gets tough
- Farewell to Dora Bryan
- What is wrong with John Bercow?
- NW Cambridge: Sainsbury's Supermarket Deal
- RC 24th Jul - 9:15am
Goodness what sour comments this posting has attracted. Nick Clegg has always been clear and forthright in his support of LGBT equality and equal marriage...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 24th Jul - 9:06am
At least, in the West Midlands the electorate has a say. In Greater London we just were told that the Police Commisioner role would be...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 24th Jul - 9:04am
I too would question the wisdom of police and crime commissioners, but I don't see anyone at the moment rushing to make an election issue...
- R Uduwerage-Perera 24th Jul - 9:02am
@Richard Dean you seem to be supportive of not putting checking mechanism in so that we do not return to "Life on Mars". Out of...
- Peter 24th Jul - 8:47am
Ask Davey about the insanity of Drax.
- Stephen Tall 24th Jul - 8:45am
@ Jennie - oh, absolutely there's more than one axis. But ultimately voters get just one cross every few years on a bit of paper,...