- Surely it's time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile
- The Independent View: Progressive and pro-European voters must unite against Tory-UKIP chaos
- The Green party - should we be panicking?
- Debates plan disadvantages the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: Let's look at the harm caused by Page 3
- Opinion: Enablement For All (Kirsten Johnson)
- Opinion: The case for a “Great Reform Pact” (Mike Biden)
- Surely it’s time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: A liberal postcard from Athens (Stephen Harte)
- Opinion: Let’s look at the harm caused by Page 3 (Alice Thomas)
- Which comes first: maths or the world it describes?
- The Battle for Berwick
- A Brief Note For My Patreon Followers
- How the blues conquered Birmingham
- Ronnie addresses the haggis at Southport Burns Night
- Teacher with dyed purple hair expels pupil over his dyed red hair
- What's on at Cheadle Area Committee 3rd Feb 2015
- How faithful do you have to be to a party's policies to be a member?
- Chaotic Southwark Highway Renewals
- Depressingly unsurprising gender difference in polling results, reprised
- Alex Sabine 26th Jan - 10:16pm
Without wishing to intrude on a private argument, might I just say how much I agree with Matthew Harris's comment, in particular, about the role...
- Hywel 26th Jan - 10:11pm
Silly comment Tsar Nicholas (I wonder if you share any characteristics with your namesake, described on Wikipedia as, "best known as a political conservative whose...
- Tsar Nicolas 26th Jan - 9:49pm
Je suis Alex Carlile.
- Caron 26th Jan - 9:41pm
Alex, Thanks for commenting. I wonder if I am the only one to notice the irony in what you say. The man advocating mass surveillance...
- Zoe O'connell 26th Jan - 9:34pm
I second/third the comments by Lauren and Jennie above - whilst any move away from conversion therapy is welcome, this MoU needs to come with...
- Hywel 26th Jan - 9:27pm
And a further point Alex, in your speech today which I 've just read you said: "Your Lordships will recall that as a result of...