- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Opinion: English devolution - with maps
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- No wow factor from Ed Miliband as he forgets part of his speech (Caron Lindsay)
- Let’s get some action on votes at 16 (Caron Lindsay)
- Salmond’s bizarre public dig at critical commentator Torrance shows Scotland had a lucky escape (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: A constitutional convention: If not now, when? (Linda Jack)
- Opinion: The Immigration Premium: A positive approach to immigration (Drew Durning)
- Together in election dreams
- In the cold light of a post referendum day
- Six of the Best 465
- Shepway DC, Folkestone Harvey West - 23 October 2014
- Durham UA, Evenwood - 23 October 2014
- Mansfield DC, Netherfield - 23 September 2014
- Devo-max and Detroit
- Free Roya campaign continues - 20 years for a Facebook comment
- Evening parking in Cheadle
- Cheadle Area Committee report back - 23rd September 2014
- JohnTilley 24th Sep - 3:12am
Clegg -- last spotted by BBC News on 17 September in fundamental disagreement with Danny Alexnder. ---- see http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29236901 Why has Clegg gone AWOL for...
- JohnTilley 24th Sep - 3:00am
Joe Otten I think you would have served the readers of LDV better with a real analysis of what Mliband really said rather than jour...
- JohnTilley 24th Sep - 2:38am
David-1 Points out the recent phenomenon of the disappearing Clegg. Since saying precisely the opposite of what Danny Alexander was saying on the same day...
- Shirley Campbell 24th Sep - 2:29am
Linda, yes please, a Constitutional Convention, when, please. Devolved power to Scotland, Wales, Ireland (Northern Ireland) when, please! Abolition of the so-called unelected “monarchy” when,...
- JohnTilley 24th Sep - 2:06am
I would agree with Ed Shepherd about the rather special status of Nissan and the unusual amounts of Government money and other support provided to...
- JohnTilley 24th Sep - 1:45am
Rebecca Hanson 23rd Sep '14 - 11:53 You ask me to " map the process by which a UK prime minister circa. 1980 could have...